[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
CyraxWinz wrote:
I do not get the onslaught buff when i use the devotos belt. any idea why?
yes i do have the permanent fortify

the buff doesn't show, you can verify it is working by looking at your movement speed when mapping.
There is any chance to use Bringer of Rain in this Build?
Last edited by Fiogor on Aug 21, 2017, 4:26:03 PM
"
nekofjung wrote:
Ok, build just made me start laughing maniacally/uncontrollably. Been leveling the build and just finished up Act 9 with 0 deaths so far, but not just 0 deaths, I have felt so ridiculously safe with it that I thought, "hell why not? let's try Merc Lab at Lv62!" ... and it was one of the easiest lab runs I've ever had, even being underleveled by 6 levels. Only build I have ever felt this safe with is my Low Life RF build, and even that didn't start making me feel this super safe until Lv80+.

Awesome man, I am glad to hear it!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
seriosam wrote:
Thanks for the build!
I have a few question to you.
1)What do you think about phase run instead vortex as defence gem against enemies in expensive version of your build?
2)Why i have same duration time of immortal call (3 sec with end. charges) with and without inc. dur? =\
3)In Your opinion, what is decent lvl of CWDT for 7,5k hp?
Thanks in advance for answers! <3

Hey!

1. Phaserun is a viable alternative if you prefer that. I personally like the chill of vortex better though.

2. The base duration of IC is so low that the % increase from inc duration might not give it a full "1 second" extra duration and thus doesn't show. It should though.

3. For 7.5k you can probably get away with a level 12-13 CWDT :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi Lifting,

I am following your build and loving it so far. Only problem is I have no idea how we can get above 6k life with it. This is my gear, it's not the best, but it's not bad either.I am missing the chest and jewels, but even with them put in Path of building I still only hit 5.6k life. Can you please explain how we can get above 6k as I want to redo the build in HC. Thanks a lot for the great build!

IGN: Mahakali
"
Synchro69 wrote:
Hi Lifting,

I am following your build and loving it so far. Only problem is I have no idea how we can get above 6k life with it. This is my gear, it's not the best, but it's not bad either.I am missing the chest and jewels, but even with them put in Path of building I still only hit 5.6k life. Can you please explain how we can get above 6k as I want to redo the build in HC. Thanks a lot for the great build!

First of all you need a belly of the beast, it is a huge hp boost. And I myself took that perseverance belt out and got a good rare belt with a nice hp stat.
5 link to 6 link or a starforge first?
I have a question about enchanting. Should I enchant only my items and from my other characters to get something they need or is it possible to make good profit by enchanting and selling. If so what items to enchant: white high ilvl items or specific uniques. Don't know what are most wanted enchants, I'm kind of new player. I got a few offerings so thought to try lab farming with this build.
"
pera00vr wrote:
I have a question about enchanting. Should I enchant only my items and from my other characters to get something they need or is it possible to make good profit by enchanting and selling. If so what items to enchant: white high ilvl items or specific uniques. Don't know what are most wanted enchants, I'm kind of new player. I got a few offerings so thought to try lab farming with this build.

If you're running a loot filter like Neversink's, just make sure you've got it set for your i84 bases (I make the helms bigger and more visible for the sake of lab running). This is the most profitable way I've found personally, because there's no initial investment like you would have with uniques, besides running content to get the bases - and you never know what you'll hit. It's more of a life meta obviously this league, so the previously recommended Hubris Circlet base has fallen off a bit. I'd say for white bases, Eternal Burgonets or Nightmare Bascinets have been good. In my opinion, 3.0 ES changes have helped level the market, so as long as the skill enchant matches the base it's on you stand to make a tidy profit. After you build some cash by hitting a few decent helms, you can re-invest into some Devoto's etc, and run those.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Just wanted to say thanks bro! I never really did lab other than what was required for the paragon points, but this build makes it fun. Thanks!

Here are my notes on gear progression for the beginning of the league / you can check out my gear in SC on my 'oncemorewithfeeling' dude.

I alc'd jewelry to build up enough currency to afford a Gruthkul's. I was trying to get away with using Kaom's roots for boots but really need the res - even after buying some pretty top end jewelry for the character. Might be able to get there eventually. I got lucky and rolled 40% cyclone damage on a mint Devoto's sold, that for 8ex, and bought a solid Starforge with that. Now my dude really puts down the hammer. Next, I'm using fusings on the Starforge to try for 6L and saving for a 40% more damage Devoto's for the Warchief.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info