[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Arthur_Belk wrote:
test new variation on one hand axes
dps 111k in 5L (more DoT on axes)
80% all res
6900armor
6226hp

pretty sure with shield and extra totem it is better, if you go 1 hand
"
exxidus wrote:

pretty sure with shield and extra totem it is better, if you go 1 hand

no pretty)
flat phys to ele in second axe, meybe im buy amulet with it and testing 3 tot) later...
all test complete...
im in better what can i do now)

76 75 75
armor 8052
hp 8631
124k dps
Last edited by Arthur_Belk on Apr 3, 2018, 9:30:15 AM
"
exxidus wrote:
"
eljason wrote:
6link it with 50 fus

srsly i hate you :P .. i am at 2074 fusings now ... i could have just voricied it with 1500 ... and still no 5L

belt with 8% life is cheap and 2% extra life, melee gloves with kinda same stats are not that expensive either
and for sure steel rings

I wish you the best of lucky when using fus TakeMyEnergy!

I swap for 8% belt, I have some notes now and some steels rings in list just waiting they get online. Thx!
"
Arthur_Belk wrote:
all test complete...
im in better what can i do now)

76 75 75
armor 8052
hp 8631
124k dps

abyssal jewel in bubonic is it because you didnt find a better one? the 2% ele pen are worthless on it right? or am i missing something?
"
exxidus wrote:

abyssal jewel in bubonic is it because you didnt find a better one? the 2% ele pen are worthless on it right? or am i missing something?

Wat? It is trolling?
Hp+regen
"
Arthur_Belk wrote:
"
exxidus wrote:

Wat? It is trolling?
Hp+regen

always nice if you ask someone something and the answer is some bullshit like this ...

srsly ... either learn to read context or just stop posting at all....

I simply asked if I am missing something on this jewel or if you only have it because you didnt find a better one with stats you can use.

life + regen you get for 20c
"
exxidus wrote:

always nice if you ask someone something and the answer is some bullshit like this ...

srsly ... either learn to read context or just stop posting at all....

I simply asked if I am missing something on this jewel or if you only have it because you didnt find a better one with stats you can use.

life + regen you get for 20c

Bullshit Bullshitoff, i do not see your suggestions, only hysteria.
"
exxidus wrote:
"
This build is great dude, Although I cannot six link my starforge I am still sitting at 6.1k HP and destroy bosses. Once I 6 link I can replace my armor with Kaoms and chill at 8k hp.

I replaced bloodgrip with a rare marble ammy for mapping.

dont really see how you will get 8k hp with this setup

i am running a pretty similiar setup but no where near 8k hp

more life on belt, boots, helm and gloves make up for the missing ring where you have life

and i am using 4 jewels each 7% life

edit: added your build in PoB and you manage 6.7k life with kaoms and starforge on not more

but 6k life with this build is already more than enough

I don't understand? I was only 80 something and still needed massive upgrades and still do. Currently 91 with 7500. 8k is easily obtainable.

Can someone suggest a good amulet(like up to 10 ex price) if I am done running uber lab and want to do some high tier mapping/bossing? I think bloodgrip is only good for uber lab and there are much better amulets for mapping and bossing, but I don't know which stats are the best to look for.

Also I would appreciate other suggestions on how to improve my dps. Thanks in advance. Here is my gear:
Last edited by Siriussss on Apr 5, 2018, 5:30:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info