[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Anyone have thought's on a 1h setup using Oni, just grabbed one the other day and was curious.
"
Anyone have thought's on a 1h setup using Oni, just grabbed one the other day and was curious.

No
A question about the ascendancies. Since I don't have Fortitude--Only done lab1-3--I have to keep spamming leap linked with faster attacks+fort in order to sustain not only fort but onslaught. However it's not 100% up-time and sometimes dangerous in hardcore to try maintain it.

I won't be doing uber lab any time soon so would it be worth it to drop Worthy foe to pick up fortitude? Damage wise with skill tree passive there shouldn't be a change--especially since the rampart tree will be more active--but the no evade is something I am reluctant to remove. A quality of life improvement until I do ubers, or is that 20% in unworthy foe multiple?

Last edited by poeGT on Mar 19, 2018, 4:01:24 PM
"
poeGT wrote:
A question about the ascendancies. Since I don't have Fortitude--Only done lab1-3--I have to keep spamming leap linked with faster attacks+fort in order to sustain not only fort but onslaught. However it's not 100% up-time and sometimes dangerous in hardcore to try maintain it.

I won't be doing uber lab any time soon so would it be worth it to drop Worthy foe to pick up fortitude? Damage wise with skill tree passive there shouldn't be a change--especially since the rampart tree will be more active--but the no evade is something I am reluctant to remove. A quality of life improvement until I do ubers, or is that 20% in unworthy foe multiple?

You should be Leap Slamming almost as much as you run, so you shouldn't need to worry much about Fortify being up. Also, because your totems Taunt and deal all the damage, most of the time Izaro will be focused on them, rather than you and should just allow you to stand behind him while spamming an occassional totem. Uber lab can be still done easily and safely because of this, even before you have the permanent Fortify. Did my first at lv78 and am currently still deathless at lv88.

If you drop worthy foe, you're pretty much forced to spec into Resolute Technique on the skill tree.

edit: that being said, you really should try to pick up at least a 5L chest before you start uber labbing... they're pretty cheap to trade for.
Last edited by nekofjung on Mar 19, 2018, 4:21:27 PM
"
juncraul wrote:
Hi why not take Crimson Dance, your pastebin build has 50% chance to bleed, so I believe Crimson Dance makes huge difference here + you have 2 totems which makes even easier to apply stacks of bleed.

If each of the two totem attacks 8 times that means you will have 99% to have 8 stacks of bleeding by that time. With my aps 3.2 that can be done in 2.5 seconds. At the end you will do double damage than without the keystone.

Without Crimson Dance:

With Crimson Dance:

Unfortunately I can't find anywhere in PoB where you can set the bleed stacks. I am sure it is greater with 8 stacks, I just can't figure out where to set it.
"
Decadent_Omar wrote:
"
xylotism wrote:
Level 88 and just got eaten alive by T14 elder. I got him down to ~20% but it didn't even feel close.

Any tips on where I can shore up my defenses? Damage seems fine, I wasn't able to keep Shaper alive but I think that was mostly just bad placement on my totems so they attacked the portals instead of the adds.

POB Link:
https://pastebin.com/MsbpdaAx

Note: I don't have much currency at all (spent most of it just buying the maps for Elder + guardians), so I'm not going to upgrade to a 6L or Starforge any time soon.

-6-link chest
-jewels with life and damage/attack speed, you can use this poetrade filter I was using, took me 2 days to find good priced jewels generally for 20c or less http://poe.trade/search/onamonamarikit
-drop devoto's for life+res helmet and change items accordingly to accommodate the dexterity shortage
-next big upgrade is starforge
-gg update is kaom's and 6link starforge

Thanks for the advice - I was hesitant to drop 20c on jewels as my PoB was showing something like ~1% total HP increase -- which logically doesn't make any sense but I have no idea. I'll have to look into swapping Devoto's, that wasn't something I considered.

EDIT: btw I did go back and beat Elder on the (last portal of the) second try, now I've run into a new wall with a T16 Vaal Temple where the last of the three bosses was basically one-shotting me.
Last edited by xylotism on Mar 19, 2018, 6:57:48 PM
Wouldn't Iron Reflexes be better with this build, and the gear you showcase, as it turns evasion into armor?
"
Miacova wrote:

Unfortunately I can't find anywhere in PoB where you can set the bleed stacks. I am sure it is greater with 8 stacks, I just can't figure out where to set it.

so its 101k vs 17*8=136k bleed dps
"
poeGT wrote:

Dont worry, I did my first Uber Lab even without leap slam-fortify. Let your totems taunt and jump over traps.
If you can run merc lab without any probs, ulab isnt much harder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info