[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

level 85, and it's fine.
I wait the belly for make the uber lab.
Ty for this build : )
Full key Uber lab done at 75, little less than 5k hp, 43.5k totem dmg. Sturdy build, great for labs. sheet dps is deceiving. Stuff melts.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 30, 2017, 9:09:43 PM
Would love some suggestions on improvements also possibly replacement for the gems in the belly more towards trash clearing for running people through the lab.

Did some gear upgrade, got kaoms and starforge (albeit 5link), now sitting around 7.2k hp and 92k dps at ho, this should be enough for multiple uber carry services, right?

edit: managed to 6 link it lol, is it better to use maim or faster attacks?

Last edited by Millennium on Dec 31, 2017, 6:34:24 PM
Great build , only problem i have is Minotaur and hydra (killed them but not deathless) , they destory my totems so fast and hard. those 2 i'm struggle with this build. any tips?

P.s my dps is 91K with totems and 6.3K hp
Looking for some insight on my build, I am currently at 72k totem damage in ho

"
foster21 wrote:

your problem is that you're using faster attacks instead of maim. Maim will provide way more dps.

I pushed my hideout dps (without flasks) to about 128k per totem atm
Last edited by Aut0pr0fit on Jan 3, 2018, 7:44:03 PM
"
Aut0pr0fit wrote:
"
foster21 wrote:

your problem is that you're using faster attacks instead of maim. Maim will provide way more dps.

I pushed my hideout dps (without flasks) to about 128k per totem atm

Hey thanks for the input, I KNEW i should be using maim instead of faster attacks obviously but i was too scared to change it, but your post made me look into the chances of getting the colors right and sure enough maybe 100 chromes maybe less i hit 5r 1b So now tool tip in ho no buff is 80 instead of 72
Really enjoying this build. Currently lvl 92. Decided to switch off ruthless for melee on full life. 166k totem dmg in hideout, no potions and 201.5k with lion's roar up.

Max res, 7.4k HP. Atlas sitting @ 157 /157 (Only map I got a carry on was HOTG) This build fits my play-style perfect. LAZY

1 hand on mouse, hardly ever have to bother hitting my potions except maybe on boss fights. Regen is nice and allows you to just stroll along. I swapped out life leech for minion life on the stone golem and finds he survives much better.

My current setup. Looking to most likely upgrade the gloves and boots when possible.

The only map mod I don't do is phys reflect. Other than that, nothing really stops this thing. Great build Lifting!!
ruthless doesn't do much to tooltip dps but is an extreme boost to effective dps (30% or so) .. so substituting it with damage on full life will maybe get your 9% inc dps but only when your are on full life.. I don't think thats worth.. it's only for the tooltip brag ;)
Last edited by Aut0pr0fit on Jan 4, 2018, 9:03:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info