[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

hi.

i wanted to thank you for this build. uberlab was pretty tough for me since i used only DP builds and i just started from 3.0. i bought my items for 3 exalts and doing uber pretty fast and safe. TY
Hey everyone,

Wanted to leave a message here that I did Uber lab at lvl 78. Went really well and was a 6 key run.
At my second run I did a carry for someone else and went really easy also.

Thanks Lifting!

gear

weapon

armour

jewelry

flasks

"
from guide ”Your totems can taunt, making bosses much less dangerous.”

What mechanics from the build makes the totems be able to taunt? Maybe this one? - Champion ascendancy has option ”Conqueror” that gives ”25% chance to Taunt on Hit”. Does this expand on the totems? Can champion also taunt on using cyclone?

Conquerer gives you 25% chance to tant as you said so yourself. This also applies to your totem.
Only use cyclone to cull bosses, let the totem do the taunting (and the work) ;).
Thx for the guide, what would you recommend when i got 2. 5-6 link as links for the cyclone ?
Thank you for the guide. I did my first Uber Lab at level 78 with no optimal gear. None of my gems had any quality in them and I didn't have a 6link. Awesome guide
Hi all,

First of all thank you for the build, ULab is a breeze!

I am wearing unique belt and I should have perm. Onslaught but it doesn't show up as a buff
. This is a bug or the buff is just hidden?

Thank you!
"
kapichop wrote:
I am wearing unique belt and I should have perm. Onslaught but it doesn't show up as a buff. This is a bug or the buff is just hidden?

It is hidden. Pull up your character page (v) and check the defense tab when you take the belt off and put it on. You'll see the movement speed modifier jump by 20%, along with some other stats changing.
ty again :) level 95 now, your build allowe me to understand all boss's mecanique. Doing all guardians and Shaper more easily than before. i even can do Hall of the grand master 3/4 ^^ for fun
I'm using this one basically, but I have no uniques. I'm relying on just some decent rares in the SSF Harbinger league. By far the most powerful build I've been able to find without relying too much on uniques.
This build has been treating me well. Not only have I reached a decent level of 94, I have also managed to defeat both Shaper and uber Atziri, something I had not before. With a health pool of 7k and a tooltip dps of 151K with two totems up (193k with flasks), I can just let them do the work for me while I avoid getting hit. Perfect for us who cant do too many things at the same time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info