[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Spoiler

Today I killed a shaper first time! Thx for build bro, its fking amazing.

Nice man congrats!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Spoiler

Nice man congrats!

First ever shaper kill in league and in general too lol

Spoiler
I have a couple questions, I cant afford gruthkuls will a run of the mil 100 life some resist 5 link do the job or should I suck it up and get a belly or perhaps a brass dome? also I plan to use a stone golem and cast when damage taken with increased duration, phase run, immortal call, frost wall, will that work well for strictly uber lab farming? what potions would be best for my tweaked version of the build? thanks in advanced :)
Hey lifting, im leveling this Build as my second one this season. Im lucky enough to have gathered tons of currency and im able to afford Kaoms and a Starforge. I was wondering if u could include the gems that I should use for that gear setup.

Thanks a lot mate!!

Cheers
I'm still thinking of replacing this link - Cyclone, Maim, Culling Strike, Life Gain On Hit
I'm having 2 5-links: Belly and Kondo.
One is for AW, lol.
Thinking what can I add to another:

Animate Guardian > Minion Life > Minion and Totem Resistances> Melee Splash > Empower

This way I'll get tanky guy who will:
— curse on hit with vulnerability or temporal chains with splash (any gloves with this implicit)
— provide aura with 18% damage
— slow on hit (hinder)
— provide concecrated ground to heal totems (he will heal them, right? i'm not sure)
— a bit more movement speed

What do you think? will it work? I'm using same setup with my necro but here I don't have many minions key passives, so will he survive high-end content?
"
Tsielk wrote:
Hey lifting, im leveling this Build as my second one this season. Im lucky enough to have gathered tons of currency and im able to afford Kaoms and a Starforge. I was wondering if u could include the gems that I should use for that gear setup.

Thanks a lot mate!!

Cheers

Dunno about lifting, but I just defeated shaper for the first time with one death and Deathless on second run. This is the set up I used, gems in sword.

Spoiler

POB says this gem set up gets me the most dps.
"
Zac89 wrote:
"
Tsielk wrote:

Thanks a lot mate!!

Cheers

Dunno about lifting, but I just defeated shaper for the first time with one death and Deathless on second run. This is the set up I used, gems in sword.

Spoiler

POB says this gem set up gets me the most dps.

Thanks man!! cheers on the shaper kill. Nice gear set up, but I still want to know about the gear set up using Kaom's Heart. I think it would be something like the Ancestral Warchief gems on the starforge (5/6 link).

It would be nice if Lifting would answer this, but he is streaming now.
"
Thanks man!! cheers on the shaper kill. Nice gear set up, but I still want to know about the gear set up using Kaom's Heart. I think it would be something like the Ancestral Warchief gems on the starforge (5/6 link).

It would be nice if Lifting would answer this, but he is streaming now.

When I get a better ring with more light ress, I will switch to Kaoms, I'll then keep the set up in the gloves but remove temp chains and just put imm call but at a higher level. Boot set up will remain the same so will head set up. Let's see what he says anyway. Like I said, this set up gives me loadsa dps and works for me. That's me though.
"
Zac89 wrote:
"
"
Spoiler

Nice man congrats!

First ever shaper kill in league and in general too lol

Spoiler

Maim better than faster attacks on AW?

Finally got the Starforge and a Kaoms heart!!

Please @Lifting, enlighten me on how to set up my gems properly.
Spoiler

The rings and amulet are just a leveling set up I have for the moment. I just want to know what gems to use!

Thanks in advance bro.
Last edited by Tsielk on Aug 30, 2017, 4:28:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info