3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

"
ManiakMogg wrote:
Awesome build as usual, gratz mate :)!

thank you baby! :D
"
He did explain in his shaper video that he only turn on purity in ele weakness maps and then he turn of haterd for it.

Hey ffoD thanks for the video, any chance u could show mino or phoenix? I would like to see real DPS of this build since Chimera and Shaper with his phases can't show how fast u kill stuff from 100% to 0.

Also is carnage heart that good or a great rare amu could be better? I was testing a gg steel instead of Ming's but it was worse :O

edit: Why u did chose Kraityn? I think u can achieve similar DPS or even better when u go for 2 passives?

Hello Hejtero. Thanks for your feedback. I can add a phoenix video later today. Carnage heart is extremely good! I can't stress how much I love this item. All the builds on the left side of the tree struggles badly to get enough int. Carnage heart solves that problem. It also provides up to 40% inc dmg since we're always leeching. Good all res and almost 2% leech. This item provides everything you need and is easily the most core item of the build.

Kraityn for movementspeed and attackspeed. The bread and butter of any cyclone build. We want as much attackspeed as possible but it's not worth using faster attacks over any of the selected gems in my links. Attackspeed also scales the ruthless gem. Could it be worth taking two passive points? I want to say no.
+6% Increased Attack And Cast Speed
+3% Chance To Dodge Attacks
+6% Increased Movement Speed

It's not something you can replace with only two passive points.
Last edited by ffoD on Aug 16, 2017, 1:37:06 PM
Great build! I got a question how do you sustain cyclone mana cost without blood magic?
Last edited by MCSMvsME on Aug 16, 2017, 2:58:31 PM
"
MCSMvsME wrote:
Great build! I got a question how do you sustain cyclone mana cost without blood magic?

jewel leech
"
Jpdoo wrote:
Does slayer is really the best over ranger for cyclone

What would be the best for hc also

slayer any day.
could faster attacks replace melee damage on full life? against bosses hp seems to go up and down quite a bit so the gem is not working half the fight
btw isn't it better to take 12% phys axe dmg near Destroyer node then 4as one? should be more dmg
hows starforge compare to this? instead of hatred hoa use vuln aura?
"
knutzi wrote:
could faster attacks replace melee damage on full life? against bosses hp seems to go up and down quite a bit so the gem is not working half the fight

Maybe. I personally wouldn't do that as I feel im at full life for 80-90% of the time and the more multiplier from dmg on full life is huge. But I won't write off the idea of using faster attacks instead. I can do some testing.
"
btw isn't it better to take 12% phys axe dmg near Destroyer node then 4as one? should be more dmg

Path of building says it's exactly the same dps. So It doesn't appear so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info