[FIXED] Cannot remove bleeding with flasks

"
Well he's mostly letting his inexperience do the talking, something that's fairly obvious at this point.

Forum pvp is definitely more balanced than PoE pvp.

ah forum pvp i got you

yo i just LA shot you dead 1 shot gg
Yea there have been complaints about getting one-shot killed by players using Lightning Arrow from a lot more people than just me, but good for you.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Just tested and staunching flasks now work (in 1v1 pvp, haven't tried sarn)
Thats good to hear!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
directxvl wrote:

ah forum pvp i got you

yo i just LA shot you dead 1 shot gg

What the hell are you doing, are you role-playing? Is this late 90s to early 00s? Absolutely disgusting, I bet you're a furry too, why would you take something pure and beautiful like forum pvp and pervert it like this?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Reminds me of a time in the 90s while playing Diablo1. A guy invited me into one of those bnet chat rooms to "duel". Then started a barrage of typed out attacks and defenses. I just sat there so taken back by how much of a fucking queer he was. I made a game and told him to join so we could really duel but he never showed.

My gems are all 19 1/2, I'm coming you lil bastards....prepare those winter enchants, aoe skills, cwdt flame dashes, zerphi's flasks and off screen projectiles/herp derp starforge lacerators/etc..
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 22, 2017, 6:52:48 AM
I'm gonna kill you with Wild Strike. It'll be so easy!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Together we’re going to deliver real change that once again puts pvp'ers first. That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as pvp … You’re going to have such great pvp, at a tiny fraction of the cost — and it’s going to be so easy.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Aug 22, 2017, 12:42:53 PM
"
I'm gonna kill you with Wild Strike. It'll be so easy!

*ele hits you by the throat*

B-back the fuck off!?!
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
i put on my robe and wizard hat. i cast level 3 eroticism.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info