[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

yes, but it's not optimal for traps : no life regen, 10% inc damage taken from aspect of carnage ascendency, . but with Ryslatha in pantheon, you get free flask charges regen if you ever get stuck in a bad position in the middle of trap area.

izaro fights on the other end are super easy and safe, even with 2 man HP and no dps help from player N°2 (hell, i even think i can carry 2-3 players alone with those dps).

if your main goal is to farm uber lab a lot and compete for izaro jewels, you should look for another non berserker build, raiders are great for lab runs.
thx for reply
how do you compare ur build with the pledge of hands/kaom version? which one has higher life/damage? seems the cost are similar for 5L pledge +kaom vs 6L chest
"
sivertry wrote:
thx for reply
how do you compare ur build with the pledge of hands/kaom version? which one has higher life/damage? seems the cost are similar for 5L pledge +kaom vs 6L chest

which one exactly ? VP DP OP ?

on a the currency aspect, i bought my chest for 75 or 80c, kaoms + pledge is 6 to 7 times more expensive, you loose 6 sockets for other utility things (movement, auras, wither totem, golem, arcane surge, CWDT set up... there is a lot of usefull things and 6 socket loss is HUGE). then you are locked to flame dash/lightning wrap/leap slam which are a lot worse than shield charge as movement skill and will get you killed against engame bosses (maybe not lightning wrap that is actually good with 20/20 gems setup and good cast speed). nothing compare to wirlwing blade and shield charge in endgame, believe me i tested them all against shaper. leap slam is the worse, flame dash get you fucked after the 3 casts, lighning wrap need fully leveled gems set (faster casting, reduced duration) to be effective.

for anything else, one advice : ignore buillshit theoretic PoB stat, just check what players actually cleared with their build, and how good it was doing it then you can check PoB files/screenshots with real ingame gear for DPS and eHP. the forum is getting filled with tittle attractive theoretic craps, just consider things that have been tested and validated against real game content ;) . there are some really good Dark pact builds out there, don't get baited by overly attractive titles ;)

Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Aug 16, 2017, 1:20:05 PM
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
"
sivertry wrote:
thx for reply

which one exactly ? VP DP OP ?

on a the currency aspect, i bought my chest for 75 or 80c, kaoms + pledge is 6 to 7 times more expensive, you loose 6 sockets for other utility things (movement, auras, wither totem, golem, arcane surge, CWDT set up... there is a lot of usefull things and 6 socket loss is HUGE). then you are locked to flame dash/lightning wrap/leap slam which are a lot worse than shield charge as movement skill and will get you killed against engame bosses (maybe not lightning wrap that is actually good with 20/20 gems setup and good cast speed). nothing compare to wirlwing blade and shield charge in endgame, believe me i tested them all against shaper. leap slam is the worse, flame dash get you fucked after the 3 casts, lighning wrap need fully leveled gems set (faster casting, reduced duration) to be effective.

for anything else, one advice : ignore buillshit theoretic PoB stat, just check what players actually cleared with their build, and how good it was doing it then you can check PoB files/screenshots with real ingame gear for DPS and eHP. the forum is getting filled with tittle attractive theoretic craps, just consider things that have been tested and validated against real game content ;) . there are some really good Dark pact builds out there, don't get baited by overly attractive titles ;)

You haven't read my thread in a while, have you?
i just did, happy to see some great improvements in the communication. my message is not immediatly targetted at your build, but it clearly felt in the false advertizing category for a while in my book.

Anyway, my advice for build check and comparison is quite valid don't you think ? what is the safest bet : what can be done or what has been done ?
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
i just did, happy to see some great improvements in the communication. my message is not immediatly targetted at your build, but it clearly felt in the false advertizing category for a while in my book.

Anyway, my advice for build check and comparison is quite valid don't you think ? what is the safest bet : what can be done or what has been done ?

Yes, accomplishment is really the only thing that matters at the end of the day, I agree with you. I'm working on my clears, but unfortunately I am better at understanding the game than playing it, so it's slow going for me. There are many people using my guide who are much further than me, but they haven't sent me any videos to add to it :(
"
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:

Yes, accomplishment is really the only thing that matters at the end of the day, I agree with you. I'm working on my clears, but unfortunately I am better at understanding the game than playing it, so it's slow going for me. There are many people using my guide who are much further than me, but they haven't sent me any videos to add to it :(

your build has the potential to clear endgame, don't worry you'll get to it ;)
I want to ask, I'm follow your guide and i lvling with Infernal blow (cause one of my fav skill) and u use what weapon in order to boost attack with Infernal blow?

sorry for my bad english
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
"
FareezFx wrote:
I want to ask, I'm follow your guide and i lvling with Infernal blow (cause one of my fav skill) and u use what weapon in order to boost attack with Infernal blow?

sorry for my bad english

You should try sunder
Do you have a skill tree for lv 80 when change over to dark pact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info