PREMIUM

Paladin

Last edited by Malakoboukoma on Aug 15, 2017, 5:42:31 AM
I call him skeleton bob

An Angel of Fire and Ice:

Last edited by HowitzerMech on Aug 14, 2017, 11:58:07 AM

Last edited by MissCuppycake on Aug 14, 2017, 11:59:50 AM
Simple's always the best.

Note : Playing with the lowest graphic possible in the settings, quality of image may not be the best!
Last edited by GriswoldsGames on Aug 14, 2017, 12:00:24 PM

Last edited by gizmo032 on Aug 14, 2017, 12:11:43 PM
Natural category:

Kintsugi, Touch of Anguish, Silken Hood Raider. Carried me through most of Legacy.

Premium category:

A fitting combination of natural Taryn's Shiver art (albeit with Turquoise Weapon) with the Arcane Armour, as well as Frostbite and TC colours blending in nicely. Used on my self cast Vortex build.

Minotaur body, gloves and boots, combined with natural Royal Burgonet look. Added Flammability, Infernal Fox, Awakening weapon effect and Gloom Herald of Ash. Used on a Burning Arrow Xoph's Nurture Slayer.

My current Harbinger build. Gloom chestpiece, Journeyman boots and gloves, topped with the standard Celestial Hood/Harbinger Eye effect combo. Additionally uses Essence back attachment and footprints, Oriath weapon effect on The Rippling Thoughts (still waiting on the 3d art there), and Ahn's Heritage skin transfer. Last but not least, the Tortoise Pet, enduring my 87 levels of facetanking everything the 3.0 has to throw at me.
Premium Category: Dark Angel

Wasteland Rogue

"
when i grow up i want to be a whale who can make any outfit he wants. for now, enjoy!
So do I, at least in game (for some of the awesome alt art) :3

Anyway I thought first that I won't make natural entry on this contest, but fashion bug bite me: So my last entry to to this competition.

Category- Natural

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info