Zana missions are cancer

90% of Zana missions are either Crematorium or Torture Chamber maps which are annoying with all the doors and tiny rooms. Is this intentional or is my Zana just being a whore? Does everybody get the same maps?

Also, thanks for the 6 Chaos Zana 8 Breach Mod GGG.
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2017, 6:59:18 PM
She has both good and bad layouts and I find she gives out the good ones at least 50% if not more.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Oh ok, then I`ll just do a Shaper run and let the adds from portal kill her. Tnx
Last edited by LaurelWreaths on Aug 13, 2017, 4:39:49 PM
I tend to get more open area maps, but once in a while I get narrow corridor maps which is insta abandon, imo Vorici is way worse.
I'll explain why I don't like them... nothing to do with layout. It's also the reason I hate the lab trials.

I like to play for a set amount of time. If I play too long, I get dizzy spells and nausea for the next few days. So anything that pops up and says, "Guess what... you're going to play longer than you thought!" really pisses me off.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll explain why I don't like them... nothing to do with layout. It's also the reason I hate the lab trials.

I like to play for a set amount of time. If I play too long, I get dizzy spells and nausea for the next few days. So anything that pops up and says, "Guess what... you're going to play longer than you thought!" really pisses me off.

Very well written shags... Couldn't have put it better.
No Problem,
Exile
"90% crematorium or torture chamber"... literally cant remember the last time I got either of them from zana, and I find her multiple times in a normal day.
Last edited by golan4840 on Aug 13, 2017, 6:33:58 PM
"
MBLV wrote:
imo Vorici is way worse.

LOL yeah, fuck vorici!

especially as a heavy minion-user :(
I have to assume people who use the "are cancer" meme are too young to know about actual cancer yet.
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
Oh ok, then I`ll just do a Shaper run and let the adds from portal kill her. Tnx

That's kinda kinky.

Btw she gives me gorge pretty often.
Last edited by krenderke on Aug 13, 2017, 10:02:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info