Personal Experience (Beta)

I signed up for the beta of this game because i like the genre, however I chose not to read or watch any content in the game until i got a beta.

So when i got the beta i had no idea what to expect. And I must say WOW, when i opened the passive skill "galaxy", as I prefer to call it. It's amazing in my opinion.
It took me some time to figure out I would not receive any active skill, but rather find them, or get them through rewards(as gems).

Overall my first hand experience; it amazed me and struck me as very innovative. I'll update the forums with constructive feedback for the developers when i have dug deeper into this awesome content
Last edited by Tukaram89 on Feb 17, 2012, 2:18:32 PM
Hello and welcome to an awesome game!

I absolutely love this game and think that its shaping up to b one of the best ever made.

"
Tukaram89 wrote:
I'll update the forums with constructive feedback for the developers when i have dug deeper into this awesome content

very glad to hear this mate, constructive feed back really helps develop a game, and they're actively adding things suggested by players which is really good!
"
Tukaram89 wrote:
I signed up for the beta of this game because i like the genre, however I chose not to read or watch any content in the game until i got a beta.

So when i got the beta i had no idea what to expect. And I must say WOW, when i opened the passive skill "galaxy", as I prefer like to call it. It's amazing in my opinion.
It took me some time to figure out I would not receive any active skill, but rather find them, or get them through rewards(as gems).

Overall my first hand experience, amazed me and struck me as very innovative. I'll update the forums with constructive feedback for the developers when i have dug deeper into this awesome content

Thanks dear for share your past experience. but still now i haven't play Beta game...thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info