[3.0] The Gatling Storm Burster - MOM-Crit-Life 1,8 Millions DPS Inquisitor

"
SirWhizer wrote:
thats what i will do, was just lvling the support

I've just added a TIP section in the guide.
Your problem has given me this input: use a secondary weapon slot with Storm Prison and Jaws of Agony in order to gain 7 PC by just throwing traps ;)
How do you proc Instruments of Virtue if you use Doryani's and Lightning Warp?
Sure if you use Whirling Blades with the daggers or Charged Dash with the Doryani's.
But what attack do you use if you'd get as far as using Void Batteries?
"
TeddyMannen wrote:
How do you proc Instruments of Virtue if you use Doryani's and Lightning Warp?
Sure if you use Whirling Blades with the daggers or Charged Dash with the Doryani's.
But what attack do you use if you'd get as far as using Void Batteries?

You will proc only the first part of the keystone: 30% Inc spell damage if you have cast a spell recently.

If you're looking for cast speed, you can go to Pious Path ;)
hey guys.... i have a noob question, how you can import the build to parh of building? i copy/paste the https://pastebin.com/print/i21jcN3f link, and only gets a red error...
"
Stormgambit wrote:
hey guys.... i have a noob question, how you can import the build to parh of building? i copy/paste the https://pastebin.com/print/i21jcN3f link, and only gets a red error...

Hello!
In Path of Building click on "Import/Export Build". It's in the left menu, just above the buttons "Tree" "Skills" "Items" "Calcs"

In the page opened you have to click on "Import from Pastebin" it's in the right. copy the link in the pop-up.
"
"
Stormgambit wrote:

Hello!
In Path of Building click on "Import/Export Build". It's in the left menu, just above the buttons "Tree" "Skills" "Items" "Calcs"

In the page opened you have to click on "Import from Pastebin" it's in the right. copy the link in the pop-up.

THANK YOU!!! now i can see the builds! im clickin in the wrong button... xD
I've just bought a cheap Call of the Brotherhood and using Herland of Ice + Ice Bite + Curse on Hit + Warlord's/Assassin's Mark.
It helps a lot spreading curse and it also allow us to generate frnzy charge.
It's a nice levelling feature
So I've got my hands on dual Void Batteries(combined with my 6l Carcass Jack) and... yeah I don't feel it. For the amount of currency invested in this character I feel like any other build would stomp the content up to Guardians.

Sure I've got different approach on this build than you(different tree) but I'm pretty sure we can't go MoM without high mana/mana reg investment and the reason is we have huge mana problems even without it and I'm not a fan of using mana pot. For mana regen I rely on Pious Path which is good on trash packs but not so good on hard hitting bosses(it requires to kill a mob or to take a hit). Now if we took MoM on top of this we would end up having no mana at all.

SB is good at T10-11 farming but no so good if you want to go futher. That's just my opinion. Maybe someone else got it to high endgame and would like to elaborate.
"
So I've got my hands on dual Void Batteries(combined with my 6l Carcass Jack) and... yeah I don't feel it. For the amount of currency invested in this character I feel like any other build would stomp the content up to Guardians.

Sure I've got different approach on this build than you(different tree) but I'm pretty sure we can't go MoM without high mana/mana reg investment and the reason is we have huge mana problems even without it and I'm not a fan of using mana pot. For mana regen I rely on Pious Path which is good on trash packs but not so good on hard hitting bosses(it requires to kill a mob or to take a hit). Now if we took MoM on top of this we would end up having no mana at all.

SB is good at T10-11 farming but no so good if you want to go futher. That's just my opinion. Maybe someone else got it to high endgame and would like to elaborate.

Pious Path is a nice option: Path of Building says there is no dps loss going for Pious Path!

MOM not takes into consideration also the dot, which is very dangerous..i miss the last point and see if it's better, but till now MOM is bad, so that i can discourage ppl to take it..but i need a bit more testing on it.

Anyway i've just checked on your character..
I'd suggest you to use Herald of Thunder with curse on hit, instead of CWDT.
Try using controlled destruction and concentrade effect and also increased critical damage is better than increased critical strikes
Hello there. I've been following your guide and am really enjoying the build. I've only got as far as level 47ish. I was wondering the purpose of lightning trap?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info