[3.0] Skeletal Mage Summoner (7k+ life, double blasphemy curse)

"
I have killed the guardians many times. Lowlife srs previous leagues were no problems for any of them except chimaera for me. Golemancer all of them were easy with too.

I figure I can put some effort into my srs instead, and get it to kill bosses sans shaper

if you know the guardian mechanic well enough, its really just a matter of time, and yes es is preferable to life in this situation since it dont need flask. personally i tried 6l covenant skelle/dark pack and 6l+2 staff srs,ended up killing all four in almost same style and same time, tbh its boring 7 minute fight, hope you could do better.

but Please show us how you do shaper with srs, i tried last league, never got close to kill him as pure srs, end up with three golem hybrid buid to finish him,and left no portal, that big ass AOE kill skull orbs in an instance.
Last edited by Child_Of_Hundreds on Aug 15, 2017, 1:23:38 AM
"
"
I have killed the guardians many times. Lowlife srs previous leagues were no problems for any of them except chimaera for me. Golemancer all of them were easy with too.

I figure I can put some effort into my srs instead, and get it to kill bosses sans shaper

if you know the guardian mechanic well enough, its really just a matter of time, and yes es is preferable to life in this situation since it dont need flask. personally i tried 6l covenant skelle/dark pack and 6l+2 staff srs,ended up killing all four in almost same style and same time, tbh its boring 7 minute fight, hope you could do better.

but Please show us how you do shaper with srs, i tried last league, never got close to kill him as pure srs, end up with three golem hybrid buid to finish him,and left no portal, that big ass AOE kill skull orbs in an instance.

SANS shaper. I would never even try him with srs
Can you tell me what passive (ascendancy) better to use?

And i don´t understand the vaal haste thing.
When does it trigger?
"
gregAT wrote:
Can you tell me what passive (ascendancy) better to use?

And i don´t understand the vaal haste thing.
When does it trigger?

Hi, there's a picture of the order to take ascendancy in.

Vaal Haste triggers when you use it, you cannot trigger it otherwise. It gives a temporary speed boost
Thanks allana for writing out this guide. I loved the idea of a bunch of skeleton mages and I followed your instructions until I got my character to 77. It was amazingly fun as a second character (you do need some chaos to get those jewels early on), I was clearing content (including T10 and below maps) that were 4 or 5 levels above me. Seeing the huge amount of spell projectiles flying around and then going through the wreckage afterwards picking up all the loot never gets old.
Hi, what do you think about "Skittering Runes"
(Increased effect of your curses) instead of some life here for more dmg?

Hey mate!
awesome build, I'm testing it right now!!!

I'm just wondering: why double dead reckoning?

edit:

the primary skill (minions have +% to all resistance) does not look that important to be repeated 2 times, while the secondary skill (if 40+ int in radius summon caster skeletons) does not get repeated by using 2 identical jewels, am I right?

Thanks!!!
Last edited by inno_ITA on Sep 10, 2017, 9:27:54 PM
"
inno_ITA wrote:
Hey mate!

edit:

the primary skill (minions have +% to all resistance) does not look that important to be repeated 2 times, while the secondary skill (if 40+ int in radius summon caster skeletons) does not get repeated by using 2 identical jewels, am I right?

Thanks!!!

hi, double dead reckoning so we only cast skeletal mages, otherwise you'll get regular skeleton warriors. It's pretty much required!
"
allana wrote:
"
inno_ITA wrote:
Hey mate!

edit:

Thanks!!!

hi, double dead reckoning so we only cast skeletal mages, otherwise you'll get regular skeleton warriors. It's pretty much required!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I see it now... otherwise only the first 5 skeletons are mages

I feel so dumb :D

thanks!
Hello,
Thanks for share.
At the begin of league, without Tabula and Deadreknocking, what skill and gear should i choose?
Asif i use skill like freezpulse, bladefall totem...I will have to reget a lot of point on passivetree when i have enough currency to buy 2 Deadreknocking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info