Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

a bad moment to be poor
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Aug 11, 2017, 9:57:21 PM
Glad to hear it GGG. I've been supporting you for a long time, and I have to ask, why did you think this was a good idea for the 3.0 league release?

This is more a serious question than a criticism. There has got to be a good reason...
That's it?
Thank you for listening, fighting off your defenders was tiring but glad to hear some new improvements are on the way to make this league both interesting and hopefully somewhat rewarding to the player. That's what playing a loot base ARPG is about, " o look shiney "
You should make Harbingers have a chance to summon Breaches :]

I don't think that having more Horizon orbs drop will change anything, to be honest, especially when combined with making the Harbingers more difficult.

Unless the drops rates are tripled and the appearance of Harbingers doubled, there will be no point to them still.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Aug 12, 2017, 12:34:07 AM
Not enough, give us some buffs to offset this boring ass meta
Can you please buff the chance to get the beachhead from the harbinger orb now? surely its a quick change, it just feels bad farming beachhead knowing it will be much easier to obtain in a few days.
Last edited by yukaseed on Aug 12, 2017, 1:15:29 AM
Good goood.. No can we have some more breaches too? Finding one breach every 40 maps doesn't feel right
When you will patch this people? Transmutation shards really started to ruin the economy...
The biggest thing for me is that I want way more harbingers. I see about one in every other area, so I hardly notice I'm in a different league than standard. To me, the ideal amount would be quadruple the current or maybe more. I want areas where I'm bumping into harbingers left and right to the point that they almost overwhelm me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info