[3.0] 100% Ele Conversion BV Inquisitor - Life Based - Cheap

"
Mopstah wrote:
Thanks Gref. Really great tips and good advice for anyone playing this build.

I have a few quick questions for you or anyone else:

Has anyone considered going for Force Shaper? We are right there anyway and it seems like 5 points for 71% Phys damage and 5% extra Phys damage as chaos. Combined with incandescent heart wouldn't that make our damage just bonkers?

Why is the alchemist wheel so good? I admit I am one of those who often ignores it because life or damage or jewel sockets always seem juicier.

Force Shaper is definitely a viable node to grab. If a player can balance their passive tree to accommodate it, by all means take it.

Alchemist is just a straight up buff across the board depending on your flask setup. Increased damage, leech, chaos res, crit, life recovery, damage mitigation, duration.

E: For shits and gigs I refunded a jewel and some life nodes to grab Force Shaper and it is indeed a lot of damage. Just need to weigh it against how much life you feel comfortable with and how badly you need the damage.

I gained ~580 tool tip dps (no buffs, auras, flasks, recent effects, blade stacks) over the jewel I dropped for it but lost ~300 life. Personally I could go either route at my level, I've got the wiggle room, but I don't think I could say the same for a player at level 90.
Last edited by Gref on Sep 2, 2017, 12:50:20 PM
Can someone help me on gear or some tips would be nice

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DerAlbtraum/characters
"
DerAlbtraum wrote:
Can someone help me on gear or some tips would be nice

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DerAlbtraum/characters

Tab is set to private.
oh sorry updated now
"
DerAlbtraum wrote:
oh sorry updated now

Gear is on point. Could play with some things, though.

I'd drop Item Rarity from your chest. Doesn't really do anything for you. Throw Inc Crit Strikes in there. Landing crits is your primary objective.

Add quality Culling Strike to your Shield Charge for more attack speed. Put Hatred in your shield.

Get Freeze Immunity on your flask.

Master crafts on your ring and belt don't do anything for you. BV is not an attack.

Your ES only shield has master crafted %ES and Armor. Pure %ES would be better if you don't need anything else. Could craft dex on it and unspec the big dex node on the tree.

thanks for your help

Atm i need the bix dex on passive

item rarity on chest is only for farming maps ill switch at boss

got a 6L today and koams heart yesterday so im trying to get a better shield
Was coming in hoping that there would be a a lot more depth in this thread.

Here's a post of mathil doing the same build with gameplay and other tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHfBn7mcse0
"
Xerept wrote:
Was coming in hoping that there would be a a lot more depth in this thread.

Here's a post of mathil doing the same build with gameplay and other tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHfBn7mcse0

The concepts date back to 2.2.0 with the introduction of Ascendancy and not much has changed. Mathil's vid and this thread are just a rehash for 3.0.

If you've got new tech I'd be interested.

E: FWIW I can sympathize, I was hoping for some cool stuff to come out of 3.0 that might put BV over. In hindsight that was wishful thinking as BV, for a long time, was and still is powerful. GGG kind of just left it alone.
Last edited by Gref on Sep 6, 2017, 3:34:45 PM
Hello boys,

In general the build is a lot of fun...Playing it for the past couple of weeks now ,lvl 93ish farming up to T15 fairly safe.Killing bosses haven't been easier xD.

So, i am playing not exactly the same version as the creator of the guide but the core idea is same.I have been thinking about respecting and trying out the Incandescent Heart chest but i am not exactly sure if it is worth trying.If possible someone who played it to tell me should i try it out and what are the pros/cons or in general differences/just got myself 6l Incand. Heart - that brought me here for advice/.

Any suggestions are welcome,as well as you can check out my boy at my profile.

Thanks in advance boys and hf : ))
"
MrBlacka wrote:
Hello boys,

In general the build is a lot of fun...Playing it for the past couple of weeks now ,lvl 93ish farming up to T15 fairly safe.Killing bosses haven't been easier xD.

So, i am playing not exactly the same version as the creator of the guide but the core idea is same.I have been thinking about respecting and trying out the Incandescent Heart chest but i am not exactly sure if it is worth trying.If possible someone who played it to tell me should i try it out and what are the pros/cons or in general differences/just got myself 6l Incand. Heart - that brought me here for advice/.

Any suggestions are welcome,as well as you can check out my boy at my profile.

Thanks in advance boys and hf : ))

If you're already having success with what you're doing I wouldn't bother with Incandescent Heart. It does provide a substantial amount of chaos damage and by proxy life leech when Atziri's is up but it can be a headache to build around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info