[3.0] Sidefx Mjolner Velocity - Clear maps like a god!

I respecced into Kayer way and i am lacking so much damages in T2 maps like this is really painful what did i do wrong ? ( check my character "BuildGoneWrong" )
Last edited by Huskarf on Aug 28, 2017, 6:17:23 PM
"
Kayer wrote:
"
denkstar wrote:
I would love to see your skill tree and gear if possible kayer cos i feel like im playing russian roulette with T8 bosses atm

It's shared if you check my profile.

I'd prefer not to hijack OP's thread completely, as it seems a bit rude. But I feel like I covered most already.

If they enjoy what you are telling them then by all means you have my permission haha
"
Kayer wrote:
Yeah like others in this thread I also decided to take Necaturus77's advice and go discharge + arc + cont. destruction and a Saffell's Frame. Feels much better with Shield Charge, single target is insane right now for me if you grab Inya's boots and Romira's Banquet. Went with devotos too and probably a Kaoms later down the line and just 4-link Cyclone. Then just spec into Ele EQ and Ele Overload and craft cold damage on your ring and go ham and grab a lot of Power Charge nodes + spec out of crit ofcourse.

Thats just my two cents. Playstyle is now far better + faster, but obviously double mjolner with lightning balls flying everywhere looks flashy. So it's entirely up to whatever you think feels best. =)

Which auras do you use?
"
bojan112 wrote:
"
Kayer wrote:
Yeah like others in this thread I also decided to take Necaturus77's advice and go discharge + arc + cont. destruction and a Saffell's Frame. Feels much better with Shield Charge, single target is insane right now for me if you grab Inya's boots and Romira's Banquet. Went with devotos too and probably a Kaoms later down the line and just 4-link Cyclone. Then just spec into Ele EQ and Ele Overload and craft cold damage on your ring and go ham and grab a lot of Power Charge nodes + spec out of crit ofcourse.

Thats just my two cents. Playstyle is now far better + faster, but obviously double mjolner with lightning balls flying everywhere looks flashy. So it's entirely up to whatever you think feels best. =)

Which auras do you use?

The discharge version is better mine is was super fast map clear - boss but with wander being out now. Eh haha
Anyone else still playing this?
If anyone has any questions I am available now on my twitch page, link found at the top of guide :) See you there!
I played this specc and have fun with the nice map clearing. But Boss fighting isnt the best.
What can i change to clear the whole map inclusive Boss?
"
Muudy wrote:
I played this specc and have fun with the nice map clearing. But Boss fighting isnt the best.
What can i change to clear the whole map inclusive Boss?

A weapon swap maybe with a single target skill, the Doomfletch strat basically.
I got into this rather late and just recently managed to get the stats together to play this. However, I goofed on the mjolner buy and only have access to one blue, red, and white socket (corrupted, whoops).

What's better to run these days? I had bunch of fun running low tier maps with Ball Lightning and Spark, but I'm swapping the Ball Lightning for Shock Nova to see if there's any difference.

Are you running are particular auras? I'm using Assassin's/Warlord's right now and wondering if I should swap around for Enfeeble or anything else helpful.

Lastly, what's your suggestion for troublesome maps, such as reflecting elemental or way too beefy/defensive single target bosses? I fiddling with Conductivity or some sort of life leech, but I don't really know what I'm doing.

Thanks for the advice.
"
MisterTails wrote:
I got into this rather late and just recently managed to get the stats together to play this. However, I goofed on the mjolner buy and only have access to one blue, red, and white socket (corrupted, whoops).

What's better to run these days? I had bunch of fun running low tier maps with Ball Lightning and Spark, but I'm swapping the Ball Lightning for Shock Nova to see if there's any difference.

Are you running are particular auras? I'm using Assassin's/Warlord's right now and wondering if I should swap around for Enfeeble or anything else helpful.

Lastly, what's your suggestion for troublesome maps, such as reflecting elemental or way too beefy/defensive single target bosses? I fiddling with Conductivity or some sort of life leech, but I don't really know what I'm doing.

Thanks for the advice.

as far as gem swaps i honestly dont remember this was my league starter and have not gave it much thought past that. For ele reflect maps you dont run them. Also this map doesn't kill bosses too well, but also killing map bosses honestly is not worth most of the time anyway. They dont reward enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info