The Fall of Oriath Wallpapers

I rly dislike wallpapers with logos. If you cant make the game out without the logo, its a bad wallpaper. So I got one wallpaper from this post. maybe try to create some wallpapers worth a thread and not just logos?...
GGG I love you and you know it but why you put my fav armour set - Demon King's one - on SALE without releasing Supporter packs yet :( . I don't know what to do now, that pack points could rly help me with fulfilling my dreams :c
I like the pics, don't like the huge logos in them.
Terrible, just 4wallpapers and they arent the best.. :P
Where is solaris vs lunaris wallpaper?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
I rly dislike wallpapers with logos. If you cant make the game out without the logo, its a bad wallpaper. So I got one wallpaper from this post. maybe try to create some wallpapers worth a thread and not just logos?...

+1. I know you guys get free marketing out of having the logo on them, but that's not why we get these. Of course we'd mention where it comes from if anyone asks. By putting big logos on them not only are you lowering the likelihood of any of us using them, but also lowering the likelihood of other people asking the few who do get them about them since the logos detract from the art itself, thereby lessening its impact. As I'm sure GGG knows well, the best marketing is just having a top quality product - in this case, a great wallpaper. :)
Last edited by Exile009 on Aug 10, 2017, 8:07:16 AM
Thanks, the first one is great! :-) And thanks for providing it at 4k too!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
First (Act5 ) wallpaper spotted here! :)
https://youtu.be/UJiMvDEKhxA?t=2m37s
IGN: Prgavac
Last edited by DarkRAVER on Aug 10, 2017, 8:20:24 AM
"
Can I get the third one (the one the forum has as background) without the logo? I wanna use it as a wallpaper, please :)

Can you explain me why? I guy send me this one without logo and for me, it got worse. Its just a empty middle now. But ofc I will share the wallpaper with you

http://i.imgur.com/3lBYRlg.jpg say thanks to coyd :P
Cool wallpapers! Can we have the Supporter packs today?!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Nice!
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info