[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

I did something really tricky.... I pulled off getting my fire and lightning resist exactly equal.
And my amulet is replacable, though it will (need) a open prefix for 7-10 all resist.

rings I got for like 30 chaos total that jsut happened to fit, but it took a lot of shopping. Too bad they arent diamond rings though.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 7, 2018, 3:50:33 AM
Question. I love the build but I wonder about the mechanics in this way; if traps don't" hit", why do we need accuracy? And if they don't "hit" than half of Born in the Shadows won't apply...

Was this changed /fixed at some point? It would be very lame if a trapper ascendancy ( Born in the Shadows) specified on hit, while it doesn't work with traps and mines...
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 7, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
"
Platinwing wrote:
what do you think abaut this cost 4c atm and with the blinding assault we have perma blind so it solves all acc problems.

I'm using it now with born in shadows it's amazing, critting like crazy and now blast rain really hits like a truck.

Great build btw guys, thanks you to the OP and the contributors. I am using a Sorrow of the Divine flask to deal with any mana problems (well ES, running MoM and EB) from taking big hits and I'm liking it a lot. If you are running EB/MoM and have had a few moments where you ran out of ES and couldn't throw traps but needed to throw traps for ES, consider getting one and trying it. At least they are cheap like everything else in this build (for now).
I think new helmet Farrul's Bite gonna work pretty well with Born in Shadow, but it's a little expensive for me. What do you think?
Bump regarding my question?

If traps don't " hit" why do you need accuracy, and why does Born in the Shadows work? ( need confirmation it DOES work too...)

As an aside, you guys are suggesting uniques that have no life on it. It's already cringe enough IMO, no? lol 3800 life at 73, with GOOD pieces.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 7, 2018, 2:01:54 PM
"
Bump regarding my question?

If traps don't " hit" why do you need accuracy, and why does Born in the Shadows work? ( need confirmation it DOES work too...)

As an aside, you guys are suggesting uniques that have no life on it. It's already cringe enough IMO, no? lol 3800 life at 73, with GOOD pieces.

Your traps use your accuracy to hit with your attack skill slotted, the trap is doing the hitting, not you (which is where it gets a little confusing about on hit mechanics).

Edit:

It's true the tree is really spread out and your hp will suffer until you're a little higher level and can really invest in all those life nodes. I'm at 87 with 5k eHP (4250 life, 750 es).
Last edited by adirtbag on Mar 7, 2018, 3:07:32 PM
"
adirtbag wrote:
the trap is doing the hitting, not you

Exactly? Which is why I ask. I mean, Google the topic. One would be lead to believe "on hit" doesn't work with traps.

But ok good :P
Ya...just got uber done (at 73 lol) and born in the Shadows is amazing.

But ya. Confusing info floating around regarding "on hit", and mines/traps.
"
Ya...just got uber done (at 73 lol) and born in the Shadows is amazing.

But ya. Confusing info floating around regarding "on hit", and mines/traps.

Awesome, try out The Effigon with the blind it's pretty nice.
I can see it being perfectly suited for the build, except for lacking life ( amulet is worth 70+ flat life in my mind), however my fire and lightning resists are balanced atm for wise oak. The fire resist on it would screw with me : /

Fairly happy with my rings, and don't really regret them not being diamond as I'm crit capped with diamond flask up.

My gloves and hat:

(scuse the low level gems, just settled on the set up recently)
I think I'm " done" with gearing this guy, except the one jewel socket we get. Going to use it to farm for a expensive build :-)
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 7, 2018, 8:33:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info