[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

i have more damage using trap and mine damage than crit gem
"
martul wrote:
i have more damage using trap and mine damage than crit gem

same here
IGN:MuaddDibb
Another note for leveling for any that might be of interest

Started SC like two days ago, so 0 currency.

Using wands and other gear found on the ground plus a one luxury buy of deerstalker boots.

Leveling with lightning trap (LT - AL - Cluster traps - Ele Focus) and Bladefall in boots (BF - Cluster - AL - Trap damage)

Kills everything easy leveling, did normal and cruel labs underleveled.

Currently level 55, about 1.8k life, died twice both the user error.

Will use wands until I can swap to Chin Sol.

Sorry I doubled my post.
Last edited by mblacks on Feb 5, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
I am following this build and have this items. But I am not satisfied with my damage. Could someone tell me what should I improve? Ofc other than making six link because it is to expensive for me.

Last edited by mblacks on Feb 5, 2018, 11:37:55 AM
Tested this and overall nice boss popping build. Thanks for the effort making the guide and sharing this decent build!
Can u tell me some ideas for items for leveling?
"
mblacks wrote:
I am following this build and have this items. But I am not satisfied with my damage. Could someone tell me what should I improve? Ofc other than making six link because it is to expensive for me.

I haven't played the last few weeks but a big boost to my damage was The Signal Fire. Even the unfated version was a big boost. I'd try putting it in POB.

"
mblacks wrote:

you are missing ele conversion to make the best out of your damage, you are not scaling the remaining phys damage of chin sol

see the post above, signal fire will do the trick
Well, i think the new Saboteur will be awesome with this build, what do you guys think?

Permablind with damage buff AND Damage Reduction

Pyromaniac brings us insane Lifereg, if i read it correctly.

So if we take the new, heavily buffed Chain Reaction first, then Pyromaniac and then the Permablind, we get disgustingly tanky while still have huge damage. Or am i wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info