3.0 Glacial Hammer ( Tri curse , reflect proof, 50%+ Freeze, budget , videos )

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Psychatix/characters

I just unlocked Elementalist, not sure which direction to go on that since I don't see it listed onyour build. I assume Elemental and Attack speed though. But the end of THAT line looks like crap, more damage with different elements? I'm only ice lol.
"
Psychatix wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Psychatix/characters

I just unlocked Elementalist, not sure which direction to go on that since I don't see it listed onyour build. I assume Elemental and Attack speed though. But the end of THAT line looks like crap, more damage with different elements? I'm only ice lol.

Hi some improvements you can make

1) Swap your two handed mace for a Marohqi Erqi ( it costs like 1 alch but a vast improvement on both area damage and damage since it has an area of effect gem active on the links ). When i was using the chappa choppa i actually had a melee splash gem but once swapped it for Marohqi it is not needed.

2) Swap out multistrike for physical damage ( this is actually in the guide, in playing style )

3) You have too many unique on your build . You do not need Sibyls lament until end game where reflect is an issue. Remove it for now for a ring with loads of hp and elemental resistance, I will also remove your wanderlust at this point for a boot with high movement speed and loads of hp and elemental resistance

4) regarding why you keep dying to the boss is because you have barely any lightning resistance.
In total you have 5% whilst you need to cap your resistance at 75%.

5) If you look one my guide ( budget) it tells you which ascendancy to go ( do it in the order i wrote down )

6) What you need to do is go on poe.trade and get yourself better equipment

Make sure all equipment has high hp ( 60 to 90 ) and at least 25% elemental resistance of two elemental types ( but more resistance the better ). You need to cap your elemental resist ( very important to progress )

Each equipment shouldn't cost you more than 1 chaos to 2 chaos. You can probably get some for 1 alc

Good luck let me know how it goes. Let me know if you have any questions.

I have changed some of the passive tree but to be honest unless you are going to
convert to the advance version, the changes are minor and makes little difference.

Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Aug 31, 2017, 6:47:17 PM
Minor changes to 'budget build' passive tree

Major changes to ' advance build' passive tree

due to the inclusion of a +1 curse ungil amulet

Minar changes to leveling section due to feedback.

Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Aug 31, 2017, 5:55:14 PM
Should I worry about the stats on the gear more than the sockets? Because trying to ifnd a 4 link boots with health and elemental resistance is impossible almost without heavy investment lol
"
Psychatix wrote:
Should I worry about the stats on the gear more than the sockets? Because trying to ifnd a 4 link boots with health and elemental resistance is impossible almost without heavy investment lol

Hi, both are as important but both at your stage is easily achieved.

you can use orbs of binding to get 4 linked ( on white items ) or use the old method of jewels and fusion ( on items with good stats but poor linked)

You can either find it already 4 linked on poe.trade quite easily. You will just need to chrome them to change the socket colour

I mean i have just found a 4 linked armour with 107 hp and 30 + elemental resistance for all 3 elementals for 1 chaos with 3 red socket and 1 blue for 1 chaos ( same as yours )

http://poe.trade/search/tokobetakitana

If you are going to craft colours using chroms my only advise is that the colours chance is
based of the item's requirements. Hence a item that requires high dex, will most likely roll green sockets. Use the below tool to see the chances of rolling the right colour. I wouldn't recommend buying a high dex requirement item and trying to roll all red sockets.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Sep 1, 2017, 2:55:32 AM
Is the choice for the bandit quest important at all?
"
SpruceZeus wrote:
Is the choice for the bandit quest important at all?

If you follow my passive tree no, but if you focus on the dualist side of the tree and pick up the life leech clusters ( Vitality void ) instead of investing near the witch area then I would swap out warlord mark and use enfeeble and side with Alira instead.
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Sep 3, 2017, 3:17:42 AM
Question, why does your Carcass jack have a Dual Strike in it? Did you just yolo put gems in for reference? Because Dual Strike obviously won't work with your build because we're using a one hander lol. Can you changet hat please?

And why Kaom's? Just for the raw health?
Last edited by Psychatix on Sep 3, 2017, 5:05:56 AM
"
Psychatix wrote:
Question, why does your Carcass jack have a Dual Strike in it? Did you just yolo put gems in for reference? Because Dual Strike obviously won't work with your build because we're using a one hander lol. Can you changet hat please?

And why Kaom's? Just for the raw health?

Carcass Jack is from standard league from a dual strike character i had and not harbinger league. It is too expensive in Harbinger for me to buy.

And yes Kaom's for the raw life.

If you get kaom's you will have to work around with less item to socket but can't see it being a problem.

To be honest both are not needed for the build but would be interesting to have
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Sep 3, 2017, 1:53:11 PM
update build so it can tri curse. My apologies to people who have been following the advance passive tree as I have changed it a good few times already. After much testing, I believe this to be the strongest version of my build for both boss and mobs.
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Sep 3, 2017, 3:11:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info