[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

I see you listed for bandits to either help Kraityn or kill all, which one did you go for?
Last edited by Sunch on Aug 23, 2017, 9:23:43 AM
Hi im a newer player and just had a few questions.

in your vids you have alot of reserved armor, isnt the only reserve artic armor though? wheres the rest from?

ive also been having some mana issues, should the mana leech from warlords mark be solving that?

finally, what flasks are you running?

thanks for the help.
"
dekkiller wrote:
Hi im a newer player and just had a few questions.

in your vids you have alot of reserved armor, isnt the only reserve artic armor though? wheres the rest from?

warlords mark is linked to blasphemy and is used as an aura that reserves 35% of the mana

"
dekkiller wrote:
ive also been having some mana issues, should the mana leech from warlords mark be solving that?

it should as long as it is used as an aura and you stay close enough to the enemies you are hitting

"
dekkiller wrote:
finally, what flasks are you running?

thanks for the help.

the flasks are listed in the guide
Hi DirtyDot and really for this amazing build ! I'm actually lvl 58 after doing à starter league build with Berserker Sunder.

I really like that !

Thanks a lot !
Your build seems cool. But FB totems are something I really want to keep secondary... If you have a progression tree to share for those who choose to level-up with firestorm as a main skill since the beginning, that would be nice !

Thanks
Last edited by Snouk on Aug 23, 2017, 9:20:13 PM
Hi, how do you handle hexproof map? Excellent build btw.
"
zhupi8712 wrote:
Hi, how do you handle hexproof map? Excellent build btw.

Get the leech lab enchant on boots. Use vaal clarity and/or lavianga's spirit flask on bosses.
I've just got an excellent 6% life / 4% cast speed / 15% fire damage / 11% area damage jewel, but now I have a tough choice for the 2nd slot.
One option is 7% life/ 3% cast speed/ 15% fire damage,
the other is 7% life / 4% cast speed/ 3% cast speed for with spells (and fire res, but i'm overcapped).

is 15% fire damage > 4 cast speed? Firestorm's tooltip is at 300% cast speed total atm, firestorm's cast time is 0.23sec (+echo)
Last edited by areanu on Aug 24, 2017, 2:41:04 PM
"
areanu wrote:
I've just got an excellent 6% life / 4% cast speed / 15% fire damage / 11% area damage jewel, but now I have a tough choice for the 2nd slot.
One option is 7% life/ 3% cast speed/ 15% fire damage,
the other is 7% life / 4% cast speed/ 3% cast speed for with spells (and fire res, but i'm overcapped).

is 15% fire damage > 4 cast speed? Firestorm's tooltip is at 300% cast speed total atm, firestorm's cast time is 0.23sec (+echo)

I'd probably pick the first one but try both and pick whichever FEELS better. Don't be driven by the numbers.
Thanks for the build, looks very interesting.
I was wondering what base for rares do you recommend?
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info