[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Every rare 6-linked chest with life and some additional resistances will do its job just fine. You can even go with a Tabula for a long time
This going well as league starter for everyone? I'm on Xbox so I don't have the update yet but I'm thinking this is my starter.

I'm playing it in old league and it's doing well at level 80. I have been unable to get a 6 link other than tabula. Was wondering with the new jewels if a 5 link is more viable now?

Also I managed to ascend but I'm not having the same experience as others mentioned in labs regarding traps. Is there anything special outside the MOM? Are you using physical damage flasks or anything else? My goal is to do full key clears so I need a build that can deal with traps easily as a farmer.

Thanks for the guide, it's pretty great!
Is this build still viable in 3.1/Abyss? Are there any major changes to it as a result?
"
Xyrm wrote:
Is this build still viable in 3.1/Abyss? Are there any major changes to it as a result?

Its way better to play now than Harbinger, the new Jewels are fucking op.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Here's a update, level 85 atm.

Without those jewels my tooltip its 19k, with them the tooltip goes to 24k.

Stats are 6012 Hp and 2241 Mana.
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Dec 11, 2017, 1:20:19 PM
"
Jauron wrote:
This going well as league starter for everyone? I'm on Xbox so I don't have the update yet but I'm thinking this is my starter.

I'm playing it in old league and it's doing well at level 80. I have been unable to get a 6 link other than tabula. Was wondering with the new jewels if a 5 link is more viable now?

Also I managed to ascend but I'm not having the same experience as others mentioned in labs regarding traps. Is there anything special outside the MOM? Are you using physical damage flasks or anything else? My goal is to do full key clears so I need a build that can deal with traps easily as a farmer.

Thanks for the guide, it's pretty great!

It's still great as a league starter. Ni significant changes to anything.

"
Xyrm wrote:

As Mawwk stated, it seems improved compared to Harbinger. The Abyss belts and jewels are incredibly strong for this build. I've also started using self-cast Despair for the added flat chaos and -% chaos resistance, linking Arcane Surge to that instead of Flame Dash. Cast speed is high with the build, so you can easily curse the pack, activate arcane surge, and drop the totems for total destruction.
Hello, doing this build in Abyss SC and going so far good.

Managed to get to lvl73 and getting into mapping.

Gear still needs to be improved, like gloves and rings.
Have to save up for jewels.

Current Gear
I have very similar build and itemisation in lvl78 hc now. I think it might be time to reconsider the skilltree little bit since taking all possible nodes at any cost makes sense to me. Abyss gems might be worth the points!

Has anyone tried phase run with CwDT?

Last league I adjusted skill tree that I was able to pick Unwavering Stance and Ironwood close to it. I'm not sure if I do the same on this league. So far I've followed the 'guide'.
"
Possu81 wrote:
I have very similar build and itemisation in lvl78 hc now. I think it might be time to reconsider the skilltree little bit since taking all possible nodes at any cost makes sense to me. Abyss gems might be worth the points!

Has anyone tried phase run with CwDT?

Last league I adjusted skill tree that I was able to pick Unwavering Stance and Ironwood close to it. I'm not sure if I do the same on this league. So far I've followed the 'guide'.

I dont see space left for Phase Run, since we already have the Forbidden Taste who gives phase.
Totems for life!
Currently level 77. Build feels great. Mad props Orion. I went for dual curse and made a few changes to the gem links (may respec out of one of the curses have not decided). Kept the decoy totem and CWC pretty much the same. I went for dual curse despair and enfeeble on a CWDT and Stone golem, I will most likely level these all the way up. Also took another CWDT in the off hand for IC and increased duration. Brine Crown is awesome and have not decided if I want to give the devotos a go or not.

*Edit: I still hate flame dash I don't care what you say orion. Still need to do uber lab and get some more mana.
Last edited by Holidex on Dec 12, 2017, 8:00:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info