[Not a Bug] Chaos Inoculation Bug

"
Dark0mens wrote:
Yeah you can "fix" it...don't use mana flasks that take away life when you are using CI. It is super easy to reroll the mods on magic items especially. The only other "fix" would make it so you couldn't use the flask of that type at all with CI. I personally would rather they don't go that route as it takes the thinking out of it.

And yes I have killed myself with a "removes 10% of mana from life" flask while running away from packs even without CI and wondered wtf happened. Figured it out, had a good laugh, and then rerolled the mods on the flask.

Well, Hardcore players won't just "have a good laugh".
If it's possible to have different game mechanics in Hardcore and Default, I'd say flasks should cause Chaos damage in Hardcore... :p

That is one shitty way of losing the character x)
"
n4ru wrote:
"
Dark0mens wrote:
Yeah you can "fix" it...don't use mana flasks that take away life when you are using CI. It is super easy to reroll the mods on magic items especially. The only other "fix" would make it so you couldn't use the flask of that type at all with CI. I personally would rather they don't go that route as it takes the thinking out of it.

And yes I have killed myself with a "removes 10% of mana from life" flask while running away from packs even without CI and wondered wtf happened. Figured it out, had a good laugh, and then rerolled the mods on the flask.

Well, Hardcore players won't just "have a good laugh".

I would think if you were in Hard Core you would keep a better eye on your flasks and the mods they have so this doesn't happen.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

Hi,

I was just about to post it here. We played quite a few hours yesterday with my friend and my CI witch.

Everythign was fine, until we got into Fellshrine ruins, when i started dying. I didnt even had a scratch on my shield and when those skeleteons attacked me (i think it was those melee guys, but im not entirely sure) I died a few times. It was not every attack, but it happened from time to time.

Every other monster before (even in same location) was ok, just those skeletons.
"
Gordhart wrote:
Hi,

I was just about to post it here. We played quite a few hours yesterday with my friend and my CI witch.

Everythign was fine, until we got into Fellshrine ruins, when i started dying. I didnt even had a scratch on my shield and when those skeleteons attacked me (i think it was those melee guys, but im not entirely sure) I died a few times. It was not every attack, but it happened from time to time.

Every other monster before (even in same location) was ok, just those skeletons.

And I am so sorry guys, looks like that I really got that mana flask so its completely my bad. Funy fact is that i didnt used it all the way to skeletons :)
And funny fact: You can use thsi flask in town, so you can DIE in there.

...was just trying it, so there goes my experience :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info