The Fall of Oriath: Act Ten Concept Art

I just bought the 60$ outlaw pack today, I didn't know about these new packs and feel like I just wasted my money... what do I do :(
Am I able to do this with points purchased directly on Amazon?
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
I'm am impressed at the level of care and detail that you give to your community. You guys do it right! Thanks!
I just want to know something.
I'm a beginner in this game and i want to buy some Stash Tab.
I was waiting for the Harbinger 60$ pack.
But if i buy 300 points and spend them in stash tabs i want. Next if i want to buy harbinger pack when it will come online, i should spend 30$ more or 60$ ?
"
Zibou37 wrote:
But if i buy 300 points and spend them in stash tabs i want. Next if i want to buy harbinger pack when it will come online, i should spend 30$ more or 60$ ?

Yeah same for me but i have a question

If you want to upgrade your Oriath Supporter packs (30$) in the Harbinger Supporter packs (60$) you need to keep the 250 credits you got from the Oriath Supporter packs right? Because i'm like Zibou37, i'm new and i want to buy some Stash Tab in sale but the packs at 30$ and 60$ don't really suit me ^^'
Jesus, that Oriath_Zombie2!

Also, can't wait to see the new packs. Keep up the great work :)
IGN: Frazetta
Last edited by Sicyo on Aug 11, 2017, 11:01:42 AM
"
Kandayusins wrote:
"
Zibou37 wrote:

Yeah same for me but i have a question

If you want to upgrade your Oriath Supporter packs (30$) in the Harbinger Supporter packs (60$) you need to keep the 250 credits you got from the Oriath Supporter packs right? Because i'm like Zibou37, i'm new and i want to buy some Stash Tab in sale but the packs at 30$ and 60$ don't really suit me ^^'

I would also like to know this.

If I purchase the $60 Outlaw pack, spend all points, then when the new packs are released I purchase $15 in points (($60 + $15) * %80 = $60 total since 3.0), can I upgrade to the new $60 pack? Also what happens with the goodies from the Outlaw pack? (e.g. the outfit) Do I get to keep it or will it be replaced with the new outfit? Also I'm not sure what happens with the remaining points (since I spent all $60 worth of points and then added $15, I should have 150 points left).

Thank you!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
yarikonline wrote:
So, I, for example, want to buy a $60 pack, but I dont sure what I want - Oriath or Harbinger. Can I buy 200 points right now and then, after release of Harbinger pack, make my decision and upgrade to one I prefer? Will upgrade be available for me, if I don't have any packs at first time? But in info about packs I see, that points can be counted towards already released packs. so I wont be able to upgrade to Harbinger pack, if I buy points now?

If you purchase points now you will be able to credit them towards an upgrade for either The Fall of Oriath or the Harbinger Supporter Packs.

For anyone asking for more infos (me included) with this message i guess the "upgrade" system only work when you buy Credits directly and not a Packs (Oriath Supporter or Outlaw for exemple) because that will be too much "free stuff" if we can do what Xzya said

"
Xzya wrote:
I would also like to know this.

If I purchase the $60 Outlaw pack, spend all points, then when the new packs are released I purchase $15 in points (($60 + $15) * %80 = $60 total since 3.0), can I upgrade to the new $60 pack? Also what happens with the goodies from the Outlaw pack? (e.g. the outfit) Do I get to keep it or will it be replaced with the new outfit? Also I'm not sure what happens with the remaining points (since I spent all $60 worth of points and then added $15, I should have 150 points left).

Thank you!

Because if we can do that, we can have the Outlaw packs (60$) + for the Harbinger Packs (the one at 60$) for 75$? I don't think we will get 4 packs (the 2 at 30$ and the 2 at 60$) for only this price that why i think it's only for people that buy credits directly in the shope like 5$=50 credits / 10$=100 credits / 20$=200 credits but i can be wrong! that just what i understand from the admin post so don't trust me etc... the best would be to wait for a admin response but i don't know if we will get one before the end of the stash sale

Edit: I just took 250 credits (only the credits not the Oriat packs) to buy some Stash (currency,essence,card and one premium to trade) since i really needed some space now i'm good for a while i hope
Last edited by Kandayusins on Aug 12, 2017, 1:01:42 PM
Hype! You guys are awesome, and I gladly support your work! Looking forward to those packs being released.
New monsters looks good BUT THEIR DAMAGE OVERTUNED! GGG maybe nerf them?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info