The Fall of Oriath: Act Ten Concept Art

"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
TEASE with the way MTX works now would be nice to trade off our doubles triples an 4 of a kind or more for lets say half there mtx points ? Looking forward to the new packs will the last mystery box items be added same time ?

^ This!

I wish you would let us trade (not sell, trade) MTXs that are repeated. Last mystery box I got lot of repeated stuff (for instance, the Demon King armour)... It would be a very nice touch!
Well cut my legs of and call me shorty, helluva art guys, keep up the good work!
Salad - because great stories never start with alcohol
They can not let you disenchant dublicates for half the points. That would mean you can buy infinite boxes since the average point-value is like 90 or so. And if they would let you trade you would get way too much value out of them for the price.
Awesome art.
This is the only game where im sad I cant spend money on a pack yet lol
I can't wait for my PoE artbook to come in the mail next month!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
"
randi wrote:
They can not let you disenchant dublicates for half the points. That would mean you can buy infinite boxes since the average point-value is like 90 or so. And if they would let you trade you would get way too much value out of them for the price.

I believe what was meant would be "half the cost of the mystery box". Probably 1/3 of the box cost would be acceptable.. could even set it up to have trade in points only be used to purchase additional mystery boxes. I would be happy to receive 30p for trading in 3 of a kind. Or, ggg could start a new type of shard, like the shield they posted for harbinger. Vendor an mtx and recieve a mystery box shard, 3 or 4 shards vendor for a mystery box. As for trading to other players, i don't see that ever happening...
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
Am I alone in thinking that act 10 sucked?
It was just the latter part of act 5 again, with only a handful of new enemies, with the areas in reverse order and that's really about it.
The areas were pretty much entirely recycled, as were the bosses.

Kitava was a major let down. Basically a shitter version of what he was in act 5.
Few new abilities, couple of allies who really don't add much, and there's your lot. He's not even a real villain, he's a punching bag. He has the personality of a rock, and is as about as threatening.

If I were to call act 10 anything, it would be 'colossally lazy'.
I think GGG should continue to work on it, hell I would even recommend rebuilding act 10 from the ground up. It really is just that bad.
"
pootie3030 wrote:
"
randi wrote:

I believe what was meant would be "half the cost of the mystery box". Probably 1/3 of the box cost would be acceptable.. could even set it up to have trade in points only be used to purchase additional mystery boxes. I would be happy to receive 30p for trading in 3 of a kind. Or, ggg could start a new type of shard, like the shield they posted for harbinger. Vendor an mtx and recieve a mystery box shard, 3 or 4 shards vendor for a mystery box. As for trading to other players, i don't see that ever happening...

i said the same thing. refund half the points of the mystery box. wouldnt be that bad... or maybe it will im not the expert. but the community might love them for it.
Yea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info