Hotfix to 3.0.0b

Hotfix to 3.0.0b
  • Fixed a crash with The Aspirant's Plaza.
  • Fixed an instance crash with Abberath.
  • Fixed a bug with Harbingers in The Beachhead where they could fail to summon, making the map impossible to complete.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. There is an associated client update, this has not been deployed to Steam and is not needed for the above fixes.

Last bumped on Aug 9, 2017, 9:29:26 PM
How is the filtration process for the harbinger pieces? pls hurry up with it, Thx!
Please fix the bandits quest, Just talked to Eramir, didn't offer a respec (or anything for that matter). Thanks!
"
yokona wrote:
Please fix the bandits quest, Just talked to Eramir, didn't offer a respec (or anything for that matter). Thanks!

Bandits quest fix +1, +2, +3

Or dont GGG give a damn about the pre-3.0.0 characters ?
"Client Crashes: Affecting AMD & nVidia users, either on startup or while changing zones.
Remove any launch parameters you may be using to resolve."

Is this still been worked on ? Because I can barely play atm. Its a nightmare...
Removing launch parameters doesnt halp at all...
Quick edit - lowering DirX version from 11 to 9 helped out alot
Last edited by tsetsofox on Aug 7, 2017, 6:53:42 AM
nvm
Last edited by Emdezetius on Aug 7, 2017, 6:14:14 AM
"
tsetsofox wrote:
"Client Crashes: Affecting AMD & nVidia users, either on startup or while changing zones.
Remove any launch parameters you may be using to resolve."

Is this still been worked on ? Because I can barely play atm. Its a nightmare...
Removing launch parameters doesnt halp at all...
Quick edit - lowering DirX version from 11 to 9 helped out alot

Yep. I tried DX11 when it was first included and it was a nightmare.

Tried it again after 3.0 release and it's no better so have gone back to DX9.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
How about the challenges "Kill these unique monsters" Hollowskull, the Willing Host.
Still didn't get complete challenge after killing it
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
yokona wrote:

Bandits quest fix +1, +2, +3

Or dont GGG give a damn about the pre-3.0.0 characters ?

As anxious as i am to see this is working, i think we should understand that fixing crashes is a higher priority.

I'm not sure tweaking our builds a bit can really be compared to getting everyone playing. I know if i were crashing, i'd feel that way.

Not saying GGG is perfect, but i think it's important to have some perspective. Just saying.
Thanks for the hotfixes!

Any idea when guild tabs will be fixed? Currently some non-remove only tabs cannot be added to or removed from even with proper permissions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info