Thank You

Much respect.

Thank you for Path of Exile.
TAKE MY THANKS!!!!!!!!!! GGG IS DA BEST!!!!
Thank you everyone !
Thant you, a pleasure being here.
You're truly a class act Chris, and your team of developers are truly the best in the world. GGG has always been extremely forthright and willing to converse with the community and to take (and actually implement!) feedback; very few other game development companies are on your level in this regard.

I've been playing PoE since launch, I remember the first time I played hardcore, on Nemesis League, I made a Spectral Throw Marauder with Pillar of the Caged God and had so much fun, after that I was hooked. I've played on and off ever since, probably bought somewhere between $500-1000 worth of packs and MTX and don't regret it at all, in fact with how amazingly well the game has been maintained and further developed, I plan to continue playing and supporting for years to come.

PoE is really one of the best games I have ever played. I get the same kind of feeling while playing PoE as I had ~20 years ago playing Ultima Online or D2, and that is priceless to me in and of itself.

Keep up the amazing work and know that you have made lifelong fans out of many of your players!
You're welcome for the money I spent on the supporter pack. Now if you could release the MTX in the legacy boxes for purchase and also the Harbinger packs you would get even more of my money.
No...Thank you grinding gear games for providing an amazing game, for keeping it diverse from one league to another. Thank you also for not doing what 90% of ftp games do in making it a pay to win. Great game, Great team, and an huge F***ing thank you from me and all the other players that feel the same.
no thanks to you. nobody asked for 6 acts at once. colossal waste of time that could've been the permanent mode this game needs. harbinger league is the perfect demonstration why it's BEYOND TIME to CAN the temp league concept!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
no thanks to you. ENOUGH WITH THE TEMP LEAGUE BULLSHIT. harbinger is the perfect example of why that concept has to be canned already.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Aug 8, 2017, 2:05:35 AM
thankx you for this EPIC GAME

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info