Thank You

^^
"
Erevant wrote:
Blizzard is like an evil ex girlfriend/boyfriend who cheated on you, let you down, and left you for someone else that has more money.

GGG is the new boyfriend/girlfriend that replaced your ex, who is better looking, perfect in ALMOST every way, the one that tries to satisfy you for so little in return, and they give you the feeling that everything's going to be okay.

That made my day!!! :P
The Holy Bible
Thank you very much for the past 5 years
You´re welcome, thanks for this game, and thousands of fun hours playing it until now!

Looking forward to poe´s future!
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Thank you so math

DX: 11
Try: 2
Result: one to one (no, first result "error uncompress texture")

Yahoo!Good way -_-
Thank you so much everyone, I'm enjoying this game so much!
Three cheers for GGG!
Thank you GGG for your effort and hard work. I'm looking forward to what you have planned in the future!
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
Thank you for the thank you!

I, too, would like to echo your thanks to everyone at GGG and beyond for their hard work, now and always.

I spend far more time than I should playing PoE. I don't know much about how other games do things, but I do think the way you guys do this game is outstanding. I am constantly wowed not just by the new content and ideas you are always bringing, but also by the overhauls, big and small, that you make to the whole game.

It is incredible to me to look at the quality of the environments and animations we have now compared with where we started all those years ago. Yet you have taken the time not just to bolt on new shiny content, but to upgrade existing content to make it match the standards of the expansion.

The standards of community engagement are also A*. I've had little need for customer support, but what contact I've had has been unwaveringly pleasant and personal.

I'm thrilled that good quality content generates enough voluntary spending to support you guys to keep doing things that are so much bigger and better! Thank you GGG for proving that FTP can really really work without any dirty tricks to pressure spending.

I'd also like to thank the community members who produce all of the top notch content that I am a consumer of! I am lazy and don't bother to theory craft, so I am infinitely grateful for the literally hundreds of build guides that others have put together which allow me, every season, and every time I get bored with whatever it is that I am playing, to go 'I feel like doing something with [x skill]' and browse a half dozen or more videos/guides to help me pick and choose something that will work right out of the box.

PS: Please can we have another talent contest? I'm always overwhelmed by the quality of submissions, and I'm thinking cake. A small part of me is thinking two tier cake.
Thank you GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info