Thank You

Thank you for making the big game into a way bigger game than ever!
But however , it seems the graphics requirement also become upgraded, i am having a hard time trying to play the game, but the graphics turn out like 128bits , huge cube everywhere, i have to lower the graphic again n again to low, and change directX 11 to directX 9, only able to play the game properly.

I'm using laptop, HP , running GeForce 840m, i know it's abit low, but i don't have the budget for a brand new pc now.

Any solution for this?
Thank You Chris, all of the GGG team, and everyone that works to make POE the awesome game/experience via the game itself, every website, & program made! My two sons and I love this game so much! We spend a great amount of time together playing POE, and are so very happy to invest our money back into a game that gives us so much enjoyment. God bless You, and everyone involved in making our game so awesome! LOUIE!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Last edited by mezion7 on Aug 7, 2017, 12:09:20 AM
Thanks Chris
[User Social Credit Score: 596]
Thank you for inviting me to play beta.
All I can say is I'm so thankful for YOU and GGG! I thought the genre had its day but thanks to you guys it appears it's brightest days are ahead. <3
Last edited by Bone_Queen on Aug 7, 2017, 12:11:19 AM
No, thank YOU. Path of Exile is not a game. It is an EXPERIENCE. One that I will not regret and one that I will never forget. Thank you!
Thank you and the whole GGG team, Chris.

This is one of the best ARPG's I have ever played.
I'm happy to help support your game after how many countless hours of entertainment Path of Exile has provided me.
I can't think of anything more rewarding than creating the type of game that you would want to play and having it be adored by people and also be a huge financial success. Keep up the good work!
Thank you Chris.

<3
Thank you GGG for such awesome game!
Thx GGG

Poe is very interesting game.

But please make a new system for duplicate microtransactions.
They are so useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info