Chance to Bleed

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Aug 18, 2022, 2:50:51 PM
The gem itself is really nice but I am really disappointed I can't get my Mirror/Blink Arrow or in general Minions to bleed enemies. I read that this was a bug but it seems you settled for "can't be fixed"/"no time to work it out".
Same with Haemophilia, won't work with Minions.

Can we expect this to be changed in the Harbinger League? I really hope you change this. There are just so many new build options out of the question because of this.
So the weapon elemental damage support was changed to elemental damage with attacks, but why in chance to bleed the added physical damage its to weapons and not to attacks? was that deliberate so that facebreaker builds dont get the phys damage?
It would be hard to balance for facebreaker. But I think it was a weak implementation regardless.

Still this gem is pretty overpowered with stuff like Doomfletch and pillar of the caged god (i think).

If facebreaker is 900% damage, doomfletch prism is like 440% damage effectiveness still, and yet it is allowed for doomfletch...
"
biyte wrote:
It would be hard to balance for facebreaker. But I think it was a weak implementation regardless.

Still this gem is pretty overpowered with stuff like Doomfletch and pillar of the caged god (i think).

If facebreaker is 900% damage, doomfletch prism is like 440% damage effectiveness still, and yet it is allowed for doomfletch...

440% is a bit of a stretch, as in the gem setup will scale mostly the elemental side, if you check my profile for instance, 1 of the 6l setup is only for elemental (WeD), so the physical damage part is a bit lower, considering most builds go elemental focus + elemental damage with attacks and other elemental focused gems, the physical part is much lower than the elemental part, so its not an equivalent 110%.
Specially if you consider that there will be many necessary tree nodes scaling off elemental damage, not projectile or physical damage.

Imo this gem should be called added physical damage and it should have some slight physical damage increase for physical, as in builds that don't have bleed benefit nearly 0 or 0 from the quality aspect.
Maybe 0.5 increase for physical....
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Damage effectiveness, pseudo or real, is a step before multipliers are relevant - it affects base Damage. Doomfletch's Prism utilizes flat Physical Damage at 440% effectiveness, regardless of how you scale it afterwards.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 26, 2017, 9:10:06 AM
Pretty disappointing this STILL doesn't work with minions.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I'm running a bleed slayer atm, I'm wondering why the gem doesn't show and increase to chance to inflict bleeding on main hand hits when it's socketed supporting my main skill?
Why it can't support minions such as animated weapons / dancing dervish :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I guess this forum is dead, but I'll give it a shot since I can't find any posts from Mark or anyone when alternate quality was added.

Exactly how does Divergent Chance to Bleed work?

Is it a 20% multiplier to the value "Effectiveness of Added Damage" on the supported skill, or is it additive with this value?

Or does it only apply to the damage coming from Chance to Bleed itself, in which case it seems like a convoluted way of just adding more flat damage via quality?

Or does it work some other way?
IGN : Jovial

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info