[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

Last edited by Ewigan42 on Jan 9, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
First of all, tx for the guide. This is my 1st serious attempt playing a league and my first time mapping ever. I do OK-ish, but Tier 7 is as far as i come. I have the feeling i do not have a balanced gear, so if anyone can give some constructive feedback about what i can replace (i have about 60 Chaos te spend), that would be very nice!

As you might have seen my gear, i am not all that supe rand stuff, but from what i can tell about your gear: How are your resistances? Get those up high!
And what about your armor? Your main armor only has like 700 Points, what sounds really low to me.

Oh, and if you have the chance: Get yourself a Tidebreaker. I frigging love that weapon.
Hey Sham,

First off I love the build it has really helped me a lot to learn the game. There is only one one thing I'm uncertain of in this build, and that is where are we generating Endurance Charges? I dont ever see my character getting endurance charges and that might be because I messed up somewhere.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VeryKindBoy/characters i'm so new to game and trying that build.Sooo goood until act 7 i'm having so much struggle.Any advise ?
Last edited by VeryKindBoy on Jan 13, 2018, 8:03:49 AM

This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it.

You have to set it to public mate!
What bandit choises? go for skillpoints or pick someone of them?
hey kinda new to poe, nut was wondering if this build is possible with a 2h axe?
Hi! 1 question. How do you do to activate the haste skill?
added leveling guide 55-75

Sham

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info