[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

"
LinkRyu wrote:
Hi sham, I have seen you reccoemnd crit build a lot, is that one better? Hard to swap/respec if I follow one or the other?

Yes the crit is better, but you can w8 until level 70 to change.
Its btw not hard to respec.I did the same on the new league.

Gl Sham
"
xTaskForce99 wrote:
Hi Sham,

What should I choose for Pantheon? I have either missed it or it isn't there.
Other than that, great build, currently at level 47 and enjoying it so far.

-Task

Soul of Lunaris 1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%
1% increased Movement Speed for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%

Soul of Yugul 25% reduced Reflected Damage taken
25% chance to Reflect Enemy Chills and Freezes

Gl Sham
Hey Sham, do you mind elavorating a little on how to change from this build to the crit one please?

I mean i only need the respect a few points in the tree here and there and change my gear a little right?
Last edited by LocoSteve on Aug 23, 2017, 4:14:02 PM
"
LocoSteve wrote:
Hey Sham, do you mind elavorating a little on how to change from this build to the crit one please?

I mean i only need the respect a few points in the tree here and there and change my gear a little right?

Here is all the info m8.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1959092

It is indeed not a lot you need to change.

Sham
Hey sham, I have been following your build since the league started. It has worked out quite well for me. I just recently found a Death's Oath Astral Plate. I was lucky enough to 5l it. I was wondering if I should use it in this build?
Recently started this build, and I have to say it's one of the more powerful builds I've tried. Never used Sunder before, and the ease of with which you kill everything is mind blowing. Only at lvl 40 so far, but i can't see it becomes less powerful as you go on.
Thank you.
I have a question about the gem links on Sunder. How about Ice Bite instead of Faster Attacks, to generate some frenzy charges? Sure, you won't attack as fast without Faster Attacks, but it seems like you have plenty of attack speed with Multistrike anyway, no?
"
Sigge1981 wrote:
Recently started this build, and I have to say it's one of the more powerful builds I've tried. Never used Sunder before, and the ease of with which you kill everything is mind blowing. Only at lvl 40 so far, but i can't see it becomes less powerful as you go on.
Thank you.
I have a question about the gem links on Sunder. How about Ice Bite instead of Faster Attacks, to generate some frenzy charges? Sure, you won't attack as fast without Faster Attacks, but it seems like you have plenty of attack speed with Multistrike anyway, no?

To be honest m8, I was not aware off this gems.

I was already looking for something to get frenzy charges in to the build.

I tried a couple of things.

-Bloodrage: but that is why to dangerous with vaal pact.

-On the new league i got a char with Overcharged skill :
8% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Kill.

-I was thinking of the green nightmare jewel.
Gain 5% of Cold Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Passives granting Cold Resistance or all Elemental Resistances in Radius
also grant Chance to Dodge Attacks at 35% of its value
Passives granting Cold Resistance or all Elemental Resistances in Radius
also grant an equal chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill

It will rock on the jewel slot at diamond skin.

And now i got one more option with the ice bite gem.

To answer your question, if it gives more damage just use ice bite.

Thanks

Gl Sham

"
lucasdoneit wrote:
Hey sham, I have been following your build since the league started. It has worked out quite well for me. I just recently found a Death's Oath Astral Plate. I was lucky enough to 5l it. I was wondering if I should use it in this build?

Hello m8, the Death's Oath Astral Plate is a very good chest for the build.

There are only 2 things that make it hard to use it.

The chaos damage you take in combination with vaal pact.

And to cap your resistances, i most of the time take a astral rare chest and i put 2 more high res on it.

If you can over come that problem its a great chest to use.

Fat armor dps life leech.

Btw i'm going to try it out and check if it will work on high tier maps.

Gl Sham

"
lucasdoneit wrote:

LOL check this bought it for 1c and used 5 fusings.

Sham
Nice work on the deaths oath. I tried to use it the other night but Im gonna need to buy quite a bit of new gear to make it work since it has no res on it. Thanks for the reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info