Patch Notes 3.1.0

I haven't seen kids whine and stomp their feet like this since Diablofans forums. Get a grip ffs.

"
lupasvasile wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:
QQ now I take 5% longer to clear a map, game dead. lol

Pretty much. The meta slaves are getting their panties wet over this. It's so god damn annoying, but somewhat satisfying too see.

It will be even more satisfying to see non-meta players like you realize that those changes will affect you guys way more than the meta users, and then start complaining as well.
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
lupasvasile wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

Pretty much. The meta slaves are getting their panties wet over this. It's so god damn annoying, but somewhat satisfying too see.

It will be even more satisfying to see non-meta players like you realize that those changes will affect you guys way more than the meta users, and then start complaining as well.

I've played the beta. Did not notice anything too dramatic. So either the beta was a fake, or the changes are not that bad.
Sometimes these forums look like a competition to see who can be the most stupid.
So 3.1 will be the path of Diablo 3. Jay Wilson will be proud.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Thumbs Down, OP
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
lupasvasile wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

Do you even know what meta means in this game?
Because i think you really have no idea.
Players who follow meta builds usually do so because 1. Meta builds tend to be easiest to scale. 2.cheapest to get going. 3.among the fastest to clear with 4. have high bottom end output and be able to be scaled through the atmosphere given enough currency is invested.

It's not a measure of skill or knowledge, or even wealth.
So i don't see a single way how anyone who doesn't jump on the fotm train will be affected by it.
Or are you also the kind of clueless wannabe who runs around calling everyone ''noobs'' because he thinks it means ''idiots''?

Or maybe you just prefer stagnant gameplay where nothing ever really changes in any way apart from visuals, when really at the end of the day it is exactly the same thing with just different particle effect, cuz in that case you might as well quit PoE and play skyrim or something.
No rest for the wicked.
So many good comments here I wish I could upvote.
Legacy was my first exposure to league gameplay, and it was awesome. I hope the league in 3.1 is more satisfying, but I get why harbinger was “meh.” Great job on the 3.0 update, you flipped the meta on its head; it’s still basically a lot of the same, but structured towards actually putting some time in to get a build going, instead of just getting a quick 600ES chest for minimal investment and pooping all over every content with Vaal pact.
Obviously the veterans of this game still have an advantage early in the league—or the people who do their research—and since I’m a filthy casual, I fully appreciate that.
Once again, lots of good feedback; I don’t think they’re really cornering you at all. But they do want to see how some of their new uniques fare, and see how a lot of the new mechanics work together, because remember 3.0 was like an expansion—not just another league.
Also dude, I really wanted to try and preview 3.1 patch notes since I need a bit of help figuring out what to try next. So your bullshit kinda irks me. Mostly the part about “this weapon only used by this class.” My heart sank at the thought I can’t use starforge on a marauder, and then I read the rest and realized you’re just a whiny punk bish.
"
crazycawr1 wrote:
Legacy was my first exposure to league gameplay, and it was awesome. I hope the league in 3.1 is more satisfying, but I get why harbinger was “meh.”

Legacy was nice for seeing all previous league content, but it was kinda the worst version of previous leagues. I enjoyed it for a while, but I burnt out really quick due to how tiresome league stones were to farm/manage/roll/etc.

Harbinger is only my 3rd league, but so far it's my most played, with breach being a close second. I think I got to 24/40 and just never looked back at Legacy, it was a great idea, but really poorly implemented.

Honestly, I'd like to see a map/atlas revamp, with some legacy mechanics brought back in, but with much smoother implementation, so we have more time spent actually playing the game, and less time inventory managing/map buying/rolling/etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info