[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
Mentoya wrote:
One question nobody has asked yet, that I was wondering is..........
How is this for Labs? Obviously lifting made it through them in order to get all of the points....But for those who've done them......Were they super painful to do?
As he said in the guide, it's painfully slow for bossing.

You can do it, sure, just don't get hit in Uber.
"
Mentoya wrote:
How is this for Labs? Obviously lifting made it through them in order to get all of the points....But for those who've done them......Were they super painful to do?

Well, as always it is dependent on how long you wait, right? I did the first around level 45, and Cruel at 65. I waited that long, in part, because I had and still have terrible gear. Even so, I cruised through them. I'm guessing Merciless will be okay after I get some upgrades.
"
CottonSwabs wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
As he said in the guide, it's painfully slow for bossing.

You can do it, sure, just don't get hit in Uber.

Well, I'm just going to avoid Uber then, but I'll get the points for the other Labs...I never did Uber on my other builds, and I still crushed it without getting the point for Uber......Uber sounds like it's going to be too painful..............
Do you only use "2x Frozen Trail jewels" to take the totem damage penalty? Well, I did not see INT (4) enough to activate the extras I designed (I can only believe that these I designed the extrar of the jewelry do not affect the Totem, I'm correct)?

Why use "Controlled Destruction Support" gem if it reduces 100% critical? It does not make sense once we score points on the skill tree, to increase the critic, could anyone explain this to me? This is very confusing, I am reading the posts but this was not clear and as far as I can see this one without answer.
Last edited by michelmontenegro on Aug 12, 2017, 4:05:42 AM
Guys , read the text of the Frozen Trail:
"With at least 40 Intelligence in Radius"

Even with my preschool English i understand the text.:-)

Btw: This is a nice low Budget Amulet:
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Aug 12, 2017, 3:59:36 AM
Can you tell me what powers of Pantheon System I put in this build, please?
Hi guys I'm now level 65. Using 5L staff, and just starting to put points on crit chance on passive tree.

When I click "C" and choose "Frostbolt", the "Spell Critical Strike Chance" is 5%
After I put two points on Passive tree - "20% increased Global Critical Strike Chance while wiedling a Staff" x 2
My Frostbolt "Spell Critical Strike Chance" is still 5%....
Only my character auto attack crit chance has increased, anyone knows why??? Thanks... sorry I'm new|

UPDATE: only "Increase Crit Strike Chance for Spells" would really increased Frostbolt's crit chance in the character tab. What should I do?
Last edited by Imaqtpig on Aug 12, 2017, 5:01:00 AM
Becouse you have linked gem with -100 crit chance? Controlled destrucrion?
"
Str0ng wrote:
Becouse you have linked gem with -100 crit chance? Controlled destrucrion?

Thanks!!
So should I put points on "increased Global Critical Strike Chance while wiedling a Staff"??
Why would Lift put points on it... he's using Controlled Destruction too
Because the damage from the gem outweighs the crit debuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info