[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Not yet, I hope that LiftingNerdBro will do :)
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
Currently leveling this build, it feels really nice when you set up the totems. And Blight content is an absolute breeze so far. I have a good feeling about this, but im a bit worried about the single target, but it maybe just needs to scale more.
My apologies everyone, I thought I had updated the build but it was brought to my attention that I hadn't in fact.

It has now been done. I have only made a few changes to the setup. Please check the front page to read more.

Overall the build has been buffed due to the addition to Transfiguration of Mind (affix added to Divine Guidance). It now deals slightly more damage and remains a solid starter build.

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
My apologies everyone, I thought I had updated the build but it was brought to my attention that I hadn't in fact.

It has now been done. I have only made a few changes to the setup. Please check the front page to read more.

Overall the build has been buffed due to the addition to Transfiguration of Mind (affix added to Divine Guidance). It now deals slightly more damage and remains a solid starter build.

Thank you! :)
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
"

Maligaro's Virtuosity has been changed in 3.8. Instead of +Crit Multi, it sets Crit Multito 300% (as in, its always 300% and cant go up or down). PoB does not have this item change yet, so you won't see it there, but it WILL remove 100+% from your crit multi. I'd recommend not using these gloves any longer.
Last edited by sublimemm on Sep 9, 2019, 2:31:16 PM
Using POEMate on my phone, the pastebin of the pob build only has 26 points allocated. Not sure if it’s an issue with the link or with poemate.
"
Haleray wrote:
Using POEMate on my phone, the pastebin of the pob build only has 26 points allocated. Not sure if it’s an issue with the link or with poemate.

its your tool, works fine in PoB
Anyone know the best passive to anoint with the amulet?

I am trying out flash freeze which uses fairly cheap oils.
Can I ask why did u allocate the Spiritual Aid? Oh Nevermind I got it... hehe
Last edited by RakiZtahX on Sep 9, 2019, 9:47:55 PM
Can you please make some notes about 3.8 mechanics (like oils) for this build? I think lot of people wanna play this league with your build so that information will be quite useful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info