Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

I was looking forward to Shaped Strand Meta changes. Oh well.
Get hyped!
I hope the Commander of Darkness change is rethought, while it certainly needed a nerf it was also the only reason to play in a party if you wanted to push hard and play effectively. Improvements to party play or a support worth playing need to be implemented in the near future.
Added a master audio volume slider. -This is a buff!!!
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Time to tidy up my stash, and get ready for the new League.

Q: Now that the Legacy League is over, will you be removing Legacy League supporter packs from the shop?

Q2: Now that Harbinger League is almost upon us, will you be adding Harbinger League supporter packs to the shop? (I'm assuming that there will be Harbinger Supporter packs.)
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Interesting to see what items will go legacy.
Read the patch notes, and saw nothing reqarding changes to the Lab speed-runs, Lab leaderboard/rewards and new restrictions.

If ya'll are planning on keeping this part of PoE up and running, there needs to be clarification prior to release.

If not, it would still be nice to know beforehand.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Reading time hype !
i don't understand. Are spectres persistent or not or can you even revive them if they die without leaving map, going to certain act area raising low versions of them then going back to map and trying to get higher versions of them . Its really killing summoner style and are you ignoring such problems or do you guys forgot your promise about spectres ? It's already getting funny )
Awesome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info