CrispyTaters Ignite Templar/Witch Build (Hardcore)

This is actually the build I had planned, in fact it's exactly the same. But I changed mine to be more crit multiplier oriented. Maybe not such a good thing for HC. Though, I also got dual curse and static blow for my totem.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AgzgUTaIABLMCcbaGfVOCmylP7DgaOKeEkFU62E3YjHbkIhpsGYUkqjbp42qdrqcI2t2PRtDQz2VVxm0ZwfOio3_GflknqVptJDynXElRuJMMfRB_xp4SaRcccXnwHxZvEZYOSOOE8NlJO3J-wFGCHtsL8Xa1BIhC8h0VUHDVcFJd8vPqFr-H22Him6Fnve5v99dbWZ-0WK6smBSwOjA5Urw3Tm1YBwD9F1BMLYhrtvcRLw_E3Mc7fFqmuMqOZPemtvo=

You even have my staff :P

Spent 20 fusings trying to get a 4 link though.

edit: Make that 40...
Last edited by Scully on Mar 18, 2013, 9:15:40 PM
Thanks for your fire trap build ! :) I love it.

Currently at lvl 71 as a witch and dps of fire trap is insane, 1 shots everything on screen without good resists...

Only change I have made is no eldritch battery/doom cast, and instead getting the 2 increased AOE passives amplify/blast radius. And no inner force yet as only run clarity aura.

I like the extra AOE so much I got a carcass jack (increased 20% AOE) really good not only for the size of the fire trap/explosion, but the range it adds to Elemental Proliferation, sometimes the burning spreads and kills enemies a screen away :P

Will probably switch to EB eventually once life gets higher, extra auras would be nice, and would be a lot better for some map mods, mana regen is at 70ish currently with ~500 mana, and my 5L fire trap is 176 mana.

I'm using Detonate dead totem linked with faster casting, good for making mobs run in to your traps, and it's not bad and clean up. Skeleton totem is best for certain bosses though.

I really wanted to get dual curse somehow. Temp chains would be great for defensive, but also offense - mobs burn twice as long. But I don't want those slow move speed boots or bad ring for the extra curse. Was thinking could get that recently buffed deep thoughts passive on the way up to dual curse passive. But it just seems like too many points to get there.

But if anyone has a good dual curse fire trap build please share.

Current Gear -

^ messin round with different fireball combos, but i barely ever really need it.

Anyway, great build !
Hello there, i remade the fire trap build a little and made a witch instad!

A little bit more survival and less dmg, My current gear aswell(dont mind gems and shit, still trying this shit out):

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEBwSzBVsHYwj0DH0QfxGWEmkTWxRNFVAWbxccGYUaOBpsHwIkPCSqJ6kn7SlPLR8xiDbFNuk62DvhPAU8LT1fSVFMs0z_TdhSU1XGVdZXK1ptZOdtGXF5c1N5A35Zf8aBb4IegpuDOIdliEKLeouMjHaPRpBVl5WcLZ2jna6ePJ_fogCio6cIpyunXKeEr2y4k8BUwfPE9sWKxp7Grs9l0NDYJNrd2wvhc-L342rkIudj7DjvfPAf8h3yRfPd_Kv-Cg==
IGN: ThisgoesBOOM // Yougotsliced // Helloyoudie
Is no one playing this build anymore? It's sick if well played..!
IGN: ThisgoesBOOM // Yougotsliced // Helloyoudie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info