[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

I do this build with a Marohi Erqi (1c or less in Harbinger)

What do you think about Tidebreaker for end game ?
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Any guide update coming? What ways to bump dps without sacrificing surivalbility? Also - any comment on how to boost surviving against magic dmg? getting wrecked.
Last edited by lve2raft on Aug 9, 2017, 5:05:50 AM
Golem works in a CWDT just fine. Make sure you don't have your golem higher level than the CWDT can cast though.
Is it worth to take Unbreakable even if you have capped physical damage reduction (90%) without it? Or should I take the movement speed ascendancy node instead? Thanks for the answer in advance
Yea and what pantheon gods to pick when capped too?
I put this in video format for those interested and will be playing it and trying to figure it all out. So if I notice anything I can update / suggest things as norse seems busy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAmmD0QVVvY
At what lvl you should be able to easily beat merci / uber lab? I tried merci @64 w/ underleveled gear but failed almost instantly. Currently I have 4link hezmana, 5link body. Also how are u supposed to use enduring cry since 100% of mana is reserved and its not considered an attack?
"
timjoro wrote:
Also how are u supposed to use enduring cry since 100% of mana is reserved and its not considered an attack?

Use Blood Magic (for exemple links with Stone Golem & Faster Attack or inc.AoE)
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
i cant seem to find any good 5l let alone 6l gear...so any tips to make do or optimized this build on 4l gear? mostly for chest and weapon..tq
"
Nagapanchi wrote:
i cant seem to find any good 5l let alone 6l gear...so any tips to make do or optimized this build on 4l gear? mostly for chest and weapon..tq

TBH, while i'm only 65, my damage is quite sufficient with only a 4L. You could actually use sunder if need be since the damage is really good.
Last edited by kallell on Aug 10, 2017, 2:30:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info