[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

What are the Cons of this build? This build does really bad in maps, I wouldn't recommend doing any content other than lab with this build, but the amazing thing with this build is that you make back what you spent plus more, making it viable to run some more expensive builds that can do way better in other aspects of the game.

Why Should I run this build? This build can be done insanely cheap and do uber labyrinth insanely easy, so with little investment you can start making a lot of currency through lab.

Why Bladeflurry, Isnt **** Better? Bladeflurry is one of the only good single target skills that benefit a lot from having a good stat stick off-hand and now with war for the atlas expansion we can obtain some pretty nutty off-hands.

Why should I run Lab, I HATE running lab? When you can walk through traps and take little to no damage and AFK in front of izaro Lab starts becoming relaxing and enjoyable in my opinion, PLUS you also make bank.

Gear

Important: You need 1 Mana leech role on atleast one piece of gear, be that ring, amulet or jewel.

Main-hand:
We're mainly using swords with high pDPS and attack speed, I would try and aim for atleast 260 pDPS to get your build going.

Off-Hand:
You mainly want either a Sceptre, Axe or Mace as your off-hand so bladeflurry doesn't alternate between weapons while you attack, If you have one of these weapons it will only use the main-hand but still give you the stats of the off-hand if the mods are global.

For the mods we're aiming for a Shapered item with high Gain Extra added damage of Physical as an element, which greatly boosts our damage.

These can be quiet expensive when you're looking for high end ones but I would mainly try and find an off-hand with just one gain extra added damage mod with a role of 30-40% for your first off-hand, should only cost a couple chaos if you look properly.

Weapon Swap:
A bright beak and a 3 Green Socketed Prismatic eclipse should always be our weapon swap while leapslamming because it increases leapslams attack speed a TON.

Helmet:
Devoto's helps speed run, while giving a small damage boost, also the dex helps gearing a lot.

The best enchant would be leapslam attack speed because we mainly leap through the whole lab.

Chest:
Because we're stacking armour as our main defense against izaro, Brass Dome is our best inslot because it easily gives double the armour we would expect from a rare chest piece.

If you cannot afford a brass dome I would recommend checking out some high ilvl/Tier 5Link armour bases and using an essence of dread then crafting % Armour.

Third option would be to buy a Wall of Brambles unique chest which has 2.4k armour and using a jewelers touch on it to instantly 5Link it.

Gloves:
For our gloves we want either spike gloves or a high armour base and then craft it with an essence of insanity for 16% more attack speed to socketed gems to link our leapslam in.

If you cannot afford to make a pair of insanity gloves I would just recommend buying a rare pair of gloves with Life/Resistance and Armour.

Boots:
For our boots we aim for a rare pair with high Life and resistances, we leapslam 99% of the time so movement speed isn't necessary, which usually means finding a very good pair of boots is usually very cheap.

Amulet:
Our amulet is the main course of our attributes, Look for an amulet with high intelligence, life and flat physical if you can.

Rings:
Rings are where most of our resistances get filled so I would aim for high resistance, Life and if you can get one with flat physical or craft flat physical it would help a fair bit with damage.

Belt:
Best inslot belt would easily be perserverance, because we use fortify in both our leapslam and our main links we have a permanent source of onslaught which makes clearing lab a lot faster.

Flasks:

Flask #1 Instant Divine Flask with Remove bleeding.
Flask #2 An Catalysed Eternal flask for the fast life over time.
Flask #3 A stibnite with curse removal
Flask #4 Lions Roar for the extra damage
Flask #5 Atziri's Promise for the extra damage

Jewels:
I use one Watcher's Eye jewel with 4-8% Reduced physical damage taken while affected by determination, this directly effects the trap damage you take.

The rest of the jewel sockets I would personally fill out with attack speed jewels for going through lab faster.

Passives / Lab / Bandits

Bandits : Either Taking Oak or If you're confident at running lab Killing all for 2 skill points, both are good choices.

Lab - Normal: I would recommend taking Unyielding and running fortify in your links while leveling.

Lab - Cruel: Unflinching would be our next Choice for endurance charge sustain.

Lab - Merciless: Unrelenting, gaining some damage from endurance charges and more endurance charge sustain, If you have a high armour chest piece lined up I'd recommend taking Unbreakable instead and taking Unrelenting as your uber.

Lab - Uber: Unbreakable, Insane if we have a high armour chest piece, If you have a really good armour chest piece lined up while leveling maybe take this as your Merciless.

20 Skill Points - Even tho this build is duel wield I would recommend leveling as two handers because there are a lot more twink two handed melee weapons and It scales better with sunders hit and run.

39 Skill Points - Grabbing the whole axe wheel first for the increased damage, then Grabbing heart of the warrior near marauder start then making our way to diamond skil for some early resistances, after that start heading down and grab Juggernaut.

67 Skill Points - Start heading down and go through Bloodless then take Soul of steel for the all resistance and increased physical reduction.
Then start heading start towards Duelist start grabbing golems blood along the way, we have enough damage with 2handed axes that we can start preparing and nodeing into duelwield.

80 Skill Points - Now we're at the stage we can probably start speccing into swords and duelwielding, ONLY respec these if you don't need the stats at the time or have the gear for duelwield.

Start traveling up through the top of marauder and connect it to the top of Resolute technique, Then remove all of the nodes connecting Barbarism and Born to Fight and then spec into Strong Arm.

Remove all of the Axe nodes and spec into Sword nodes under it.

We also want to come through the bottom of marauder start through the Life/Armour dropping the damage side.

Drop Diamond Skin and Versatility when your gear allows you.

Once thats done grab Combat Stamina for the Armour/Life/Regen then start heading towards Scion Life wheel grabbing Berserking and Duality as you come out the other end.

103 Skill Points - Now we want to focus mainly on picking up endurance charges and more life on the tree and also grabbing Blade of Cunning for the extra damage.

110 Skill Points - We're coming to the end of build Now it really comes to personal Preference whether you would prefer to grab more jewel sockets to get some attack speed jewels to clear lab faster or finish filling out the scion life wheel and grabbing more life.

Gem Links

Helmet:

Chest:

In that order, for 5link drop Maim

Gloves:

Boots:

Only Cast when damage taken and Stone Golem need to be linked.

Main-Hand

Keep them low level.

Off-Hand

Leveling

We will mainly level with 2-Handed weapons using Sunder to clear.

I would recommend buying these axes to level with, it makes leveling so much easier.

If you can't get a Cauteriser then I would recommend grabbing

3.0 - DW Cleave - Not recommended, current version is better.

Gear

Weapons:

A decently high pDPS one handed axe combined with a soultaker so we can reserve 100% of our mana and still use all melee skills. (Make sure to have the highest pDPS weapon as your 1st weapon)

Offhand Weapon:

A brightbeak in the first slot and a 3 green prismatic eclipse in the second slot, we link bloodmagic to leapslam so not having soultaker in main hand for leaping doesn't matter.

Helmet:

A devoto's for the attack and movement speed, leapslam attackspeed would be the best enchant with cleave damage/attackspeed coming in second.

Chest:

Brass dome giving the amount of armour it does makes it easily best inslot. Brassdome is usually extremely cheap but if you can't obtain one a rare with 2,000+ armour combined with some other stats would be your second option

Gloves:

A rare pair of gloves crafted with the essence of insanity giving us 16% more attackspeed for leapslam is extremely good for farming lab (Spiked Gloves best base by far).

Insanity gloves can be extremely expensive to try and make/craft so if you can't afford to get a pair
then grab a decent rare pair of gloves with life/attackspeed/armour/res

Boots:

A rare pair of boots with high life and resistances to cap most of your resistances, movement speed isn't needed but can be nice and also aim for high armour if you can.

Amulet:

Amulets are where we got most of our stats so aim for an amulet that gives you as much intelligence as possible combined with some life and resistances if you can and also crafting 5-20%
armour for 4 chaos on the prefix can be very nice.

Rings:

Rings are pretty much where all our resistances come from so aim for high life and resistance rings, if you can get rings with high flat physical it can add a lot of damage because of our cleave attackspeed and also crafting 5-20% armour also helps.

Belts:

Our best in slot belt is perseverance because it gives us onslaught when we have fortify which is all the time and it also has decent life and a resistance which definitely helps.

The belt is usually decently cheap but if you can't afford it just grab a rare with high life and resistances.

Jewels:

Our first jewel is the cleave threshold jewel which gives us free fortify meaning we can use another link in our attack.

The rest of the jewels we're aiming for high life and damage jewels and also if you're having trouble getting resistances getting life/resistance jewels can help out a lot.

Flasks:

Links

Main-hand:

Punishment - Vortex - Cast when damage taken

Off-hand

Blood rage - increased duration - bloodmagic

Chest

Cleave - Melee Physical - Conc Effect - Multistrike - Maim - Ruthless

Drop Ruthless for a 5link

Helmet

Ancestral warchief - Conc Effect - Melee Physical - Culling Strike

Gloves

Leapslam - Faster attacks - Fortify - Bloodmagic

Boots
Determination - Hatred
Bloodmagic - Enduring cry

Boots need to be 2link/2link, you can't have the auras linked to bloodmagic.

Passives

Bandits: You want to take Oak.

Major Pantheon: You want to take Soul of Solaris for the Physical Mitigation

Minor Pantheon: You want to take Soul of Tukihama again for the Physical Mitigation

Ascendancy

Normal - 2 Points: Take Unflinching, Having early endurance charges can help a lot with mitigation and resistances.
Cruel - 2 Points: Take Unrelenting, Makes sustaining endurance charges a lot easier and the damage increase helps a lot.
Merciless - 2 Points: If you already have a crafted Chest piece I'd recommend going Unbreakable, If you don't have a chest piece then go Unyielding.
Uber - 2 Points:: Grab Unbreakable or Unyielding.

Skill tree at Level88

[3.0 - Outdated - Cheaper 2handed Earthquake version]

Gear

Weapon:

Hezmana is our go to weapon, It's extremely cheap and it allows us to reserve 100% of our mana.

Offhand:

Bright beak and a 3 Green Prismatic eclipse gives us extremely fast maneuverability which is great for running lab fast.

Helmet:

A rare helmet with high life and resistance on an armour base.

Chest:

Rare chest, we're looking for a rare with atleast 1800 armour, secondly if you can get some life then that will definitely help.

You want to buy up a full set of Celestial Justicar Cards to get a 6link Astral plate, then buy up some Dread essences to craft it up.

Gloves:

A rare pair of gloves with high Life, Resistances and Armour. Spiked gloves being the best base.

Boots:

A rare pair of boots with High life, Armour and Resistances.

Amulet:

You mainly want to aim for an amulet with Life, Intelligence as the most important stats, then you want to aim for Flat physical, Armour percentage, resistance.

Rings:

We mainly use rings to fill out our resistances, so keep an eye out for Life/High Resistance rings, some other mods you also want to keep an eye out for is Intelligence, Flat Physical and Strength.

Belts:

Belts you want to aim for High Life and Resistance, a Rustic sash or Leather belt would be our Ideal base and if you could get a +1 Endurance charge corruption even better.

If you want the extra speed while running Lab I'd recommend using Perseverance Vanguard Belt, this will give you onslaught when you have fortify.

Jewels:

We mainly want increased Life with atleast 2 damage mods.

Flasks:

Links

Axe:

5 Link - Ancestral Warchief - Conc Effect - Melee Physical - Maim on hit - Faster Attacks
6 Link - Ancestral Warchief - Conc Effect - Melee Physical - Maim on hit - Faster Attacks - Melee Damage on Full Life

6-Linking your Hezmana's isn't really worth it at all for farming lab in my opinion.

Chest:

5 Link - Earthquake - Melee Physical - Less Duration - Conc Effect - Fortify
6 Link - Earthquake - Melee Physical - Less Duration - Conc Effect - Fortify - Added Fire

Helmet:

3 Link - Blood Magic - Enduring Cry - Stone Golem
1 Link - Hatred

You have to have Hatred separate from the links.

Gloves:

4 Link - Bloodmagic - Leapslam - Fortify - Faster Attacks
(Bloodmagic in leapslam because we weapon swap to leapslam with bright beak / prismatic eclipse)
Boots:

4 Link - Cast When damage Taken - Vortex - Enfeeble - Determination

Passives

Bandits: You want to take Oak.

Major Pantheon: You want to take Soul of Solaris for the Physical Mitigation

Minor Pantheon: You want to take Soul of Tukihama again for the Physical Mitigation

Ascendancy

Normal - 2 Points: Take Unflinching, Having early endurance charges can help a lot with mitigation and resistances.
Cruel - 2 Points: Take Unrelenting, Makes sustaining endurance charges a lot easier and the damage increase helps a lot.
Merciless - 2 Points: If you already have a crafted Chest piece I'd recommend going Unbreakable, If you don't have a chest piece then go Unyielding.
Uber - 2 Points:: Grab Unbreakable or Unyielding.

22 Points
38 Points
55 Points
75 Points
98 Points
111 Points

Leveling

Act 1 :

Enemy at the Gate:

Kill hillock and pickup all the loot he drops and vendor everything you don't need. Buy a Molten Strike, Cleave and 2 one handed Axes, Also check for movement speed boots. Link Cleave and Molten strike with Brutality, If you only have a 2-link then prioritize Cleave

Mercy Mission:

Go to Tidal Island and grab the medicine chest, turn the quest in and take a quicksilver.

Breaking Eggs:

Make sure to grab Ancestral Protector for the extra single target.

The Caged Brute:

Once you enter the Prison make sure to grab added fire and add that to the links, Also once you kill brutus grab a leapslam.

IGN: @Norse
Last edited by norseman21 on Dec 22, 2017, 7:21:07 AM
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2018, 9:12:33 AM
what skills does it use? classic sunder ?
Sunder is easily out classed when it comes to single target so nope. other than leveling I won't be using sunder in this build.
IGN: @Norse
Not taking Unstoppable?
Thanks for the guide, looking good! How strong do I need to be to start farming uber lab? Which gear upgrades should I prioritize?
Will roll this as my first 3.0 char.
You could add some info about upgrading this build. Would it be good to start on HC in new league?
Do you have any experience farming lab in soft core? Is it still a good way to farm currency or is spamming maps with a high clearspeed build better?
"
Castielz wrote:
Not taking Unstoppable?

Making a lab farmer and not taking this sounds weird to me too. What im missing?
Last edited by Deziowy on Aug 1, 2017, 12:59:53 PM
what do you think about Slayer comparing to Jugg when doing lab? I mean, in HC mode, which one is safer and more efficient? thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info