[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

i'm lv 80 atm and 67-77 was super easy and fun. But now when doing T12-T14 I'm having a lot of trouble with the bosses and harbingers. I either get 1shot or I don't have enough leech to tank the dps.
Got 4.5k hp and according to pob only 150K single target dps instead of your 800K.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
What are the tricks for getting mana sustain up? I just switched to oro's and the mana sustain is difficult. I have to leave off an aura.
"
TheWarguyFTW wrote:
What are the tricks for getting mana sustain up? I just switched to oro's and the mana sustain is difficult. I have to leave off an aura.

More damage. 6 link for your current lvl is too much. you can also get Spirit Void with 2 passives for more mana leech. You can later refund those points, but it should help with leveling.
hi can you update build

build champion/Elemental Overload
but you play Slayer/Resolute Technique

I do not know how to play & good dps ?

Thank You Top200
Last edited by homeup7496 on Aug 7, 2017, 10:18:07 AM
Hi Guys,
had a pretty decent start into 3.0 Harbinger so far and again wanted to shair some experience.

1) I rerolled to Slayer, because
a) you get a 7-Link with Impact
b) the Leech is indeed good enough without Vaal Pact - at least for mapping (wouldn't try shaper tho)
c) you get stun/bleed immunity without kaoms roots -> more movement speed and you keep youre evasion chance

2) I got rid of Resolute Technique for Elemental Overload since it was~150.000 dps margin for me and accuracy isnt hard to come by. I got it on my mediocre ~3c rings (have to upgrade those)

Today I even managed to 6-link my oros - doing pretty serious damage by now :)

I'm just still thinking about xoph's heart/blood and acrobatics - not sure about those. Would love to hear oppinions about wether they are worth.

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQBAQQHBS0FtQceB3UMcA5IES8RgRGWFHUWvxjbGoEfAiFVIWAiryP2JpUnnysKLIUtHy5TMHw2PTbFOFM-z0CgRJ5Hfkp9TLNNklFHUXRR2lO7VEdVS1WFVcZWSFb6Whpd8l4TXzlhUmHiYetjp2VNZ6BsjG1sbyd07XTxdud313h6elN6738rf8aD24TZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaod2ivCMNo19jbmNv49glSCVJJUummqbJpstnaqexKKjpTWly6aZpr6pJ6mUsKuxfLKAvTa95r6nwKbB88PmxILPetNv2CTawdw93Ubjn-d06NbrY-9O_W4=?accountName=FurySX&characterName=CorsairRGB
Last edited by FurySX on Aug 7, 2017, 6:55:01 PM
"
FurySX wrote:
Hi Guys,
had a pretty decent start into 3.0 Harbinger so far and again wanted to shair some experience.

ayy that's some good gear

now Vaal your boot and amulet to get +1 frenzy XDD

-_-
@FurySX Why not the damage on full life gem instead of ruthless?
Hey guys, i'm enjoying the build so far !

I see on your profils that you went for Slayer instead of Champion, is it better early on ? Or are you considering stayin' Slayer later on ?

I have the feeling i'm missing some leech (still not that much damage, not that much life, etc...) and Slayer might be a solution.

Also I was considering going elemental overload instead of RT when the accuracy stuff kicks in.

Again, thanks for your thoughts and thanks for the build,
See ya.
Hey man, thanks for your work.

I went a different way and wanted to know what you think about it. Also how is it playing without Resolute Technique?
I really like Acrobatics.
How much Tooltip DPS does your flicker have? Sitting around 8k atm and looking to upgrade it further if you think I should go Elemental Overload.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAUtBbUHdQxwDjwPqxRNFHEUdRa_GJEY2yFVIWAiryLqI_YkiyaVJ58shTBxMHwyATY9N9Q4UzpCOlI-z0CgRrdHfkp9S3hNklFHUdpW-loaXhNfOWFSYeJjp2VNZ6BoZWyMbWxvJ3TtdPF2rHbnd9d4enrvfNl9dX8rggeE2YTvhaeGYIa0h2qHdorwjX2NuY2_j2CVJJpqmyabLZ2qpTWpJ6mUrY2wq7F8shmygLyfvTa95r6nwKbDOsPmxILPes9-02_TftQj2Xzawdw93UbdqOOf6NbqGO0_7g7vTu968933Mvjr_Ev9bv66?accountName=Mare28&characterName=Grismo
"
karlossounet wrote:
Hey guys, i'm enjoying the build so far !

I see on your profils that you went for Slayer instead of Champion, is it better early on ? Or are you considering stayin' Slayer later on ?

I have the feeling i'm missing some leech (still not that much damage, not that much life, etc...) and Slayer might be a solution.

Also I was considering going elemental overload instead of RT when the accuracy stuff kicks in.

Again, thanks for your thoughts and thanks for the build,
See ya.

because ppl keep asking how is slayer so I think I shall test it out.
for now i'm at lv83 with 4 link and shitty gear, what i feel about slayer is, earily bosses die faster, and i die faster too.

but since i play softcore anyway, i think skayer has better qol early on, the Impact node helps sustaining mana, and the leech helps degen.

for going EO, you may look at @FurySX 's post above, i would say get that kind of gear first.

glhf mate
-_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info