The Xbox One Beta is Now Live!

zzzzzzzzzzz
Someone is scared of PoE(perfect timing): https://news.xbox.com/2017/07/26/diablo-3-free-weekend-xbox-live-gold/

P.S. Can i have hp,es and mana in the same place and less useless UI, like on xbone?
Last edited by v3nomu on Jul 27, 2017, 7:01:17 AM
Wake me up when PS4 version is ready.
"
Jansos wrote:

Well - most of PC-related optimizations (DX 11, dynamic resolution, engine multithreading) were made as a byproduct of Xone development (in order to make the game playable on console with limited resources comparing to decent PC-s). PC users got something from Xone development process.

Dude, improvements?? The game sure looks good in the beta, but it's just a new coat of paint.

Have you tried the beta?? The same problems persist. I have a GTX1070 and my framerate still drops like crazy when using skills like lightning strike or when there are ground effects...

Xbox version will bring them no money and the people who love and made PoE what it is today (PC players) will suffer the consequences. I'm not trying to be a doomsayer but it seems like the most likely outcome...

Improve the PC version, throw that Xbox stuff in the trash where it should be...
The endtimes are upon us!

Herald the apocalypse!

I wonder if they will get the integration poe always needed - press attack in a direction it will keep attacking things when u hold it down - for easy of gameplay for failbox.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Galen_Cathal wrote:
"
Jansos wrote:

Well - most of PC-related optimizations (DX 11, dynamic resolution, engine multithreading) were made as a byproduct of Xone development (in order to make the game playable on console with limited resources comparing to decent PC-s). PC users got something from Xone development process.

Dude, improvements?? The game sure looks good in the beta, but it's just a new coat of paint.

Have you tried the beta?? The same problems persist. I have a GTX1070 and my framerate still drops like crazy when using skills like lightning strike or when there are ground effects...

Xbox version will bring them no money and the people who love and made PoE what it is today (PC players) will suffer the consequences. I'm not trying to be a doomsayer but it seems like the most likely outcome...

Improve the PC version, throw that Xbox stuff in the trash where it should be...
I've been wanting to throw money at the screen for the xbox version since it was announced. Speak for yourself. I'll need stash tabs and probably going to get some cosmetics. You can assume whatever you want, but it doesn't make you right.
A Console-version for this game sounds like a big joke.

How would you create a firestorm on a position x/y ?
And donst talk about autofocus to solve this.. then maybe its right that this "xbox players" left the pc version/server.

Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Jul 27, 2017, 8:15:26 AM
Its great its coming out in xbox and all but feening for some PC news as well! Need my hit lol
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Jul 27, 2017, 8:52:09 AM
ps4
"
Galen_Cathal wrote:
"
Jansos wrote:

Ur jus mad u prolly dont have a xbox one u prolly dont do well in the challenge leagues so startin fresh on xbox means nothing to u jus infuriates u even more so u shit on as to improving PC its been improved many times get a better pc u might notice. =] cant wait for xbox ;p
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info