[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

HI! im following your guide but i have a question. If you are using brutality in your bladeflurry setup then why carrying an Atziri's Promise?
"
Rizombie wrote:
HI! im following your guide but i have a question. If you are using brutality in your bladeflurry setup then why carrying an Atziri's Promise?

It was used in pre-3.8 when it wasn't full physical. Atziri's Promise isn't listed in the Path of building nor the reccomended flask. I did just go check and there is one in a section that shows example gear, so I will go and remove it to avoid confusion even though I do have this disclaimer that anything outside of the Path of Building, Skill Tree and reccomendatuons may have some conflicts due to this being an old build that I haven't played in a few leagues.

"
Path of Building link, skill trees and skill gems setup will always be updated.

This build was first played in 3.0, which is when the gear and videos came from. With every new league there are changes, and recommendations may also change.
Last edited by TheNotoriousPIG on Dec 17, 2019, 4:47:52 PM
Silly me! Thnks Mate!
Sorry, but I am newbie, why you have so much elemental damage with attacks? If you are using Brutality as support for Blade Flurry?
Please let me know, so I can understand for what gear I should aim for end game.
"
Satyron wrote:
Sorry, but I am newbie, why you have so much elemental damage with attacks? If you are using Brutality as support for Blade Flurry?
Please let me know, so I can understand for what gear I should aim for end game.

The final version of this build is pure physical damage, but we we level we do use elemental damage because it is easy to get, scale and level quickly with. If this is what you're referring to, this is pretty common. Many builds do some very different things to level, and only transition to their end-game version when they are high enough level to get certain ascendencies, gear or a proper skill tree.

Just follow the reccomendations in the text abd you'll be good to go!
Insta-Leech + Leech over time = you can leech from 1 to full life in .3 seconds.
Dude, why u have 0.3??
Why i done all and have 1.1.?
Pls help me idk what to do.
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by tvorudobrobro on Dec 23, 2019, 9:22:58 PM
Thoughts on grabbing the Savagery notable? It's only 2 points, and it gets us an extra frenzy charge's worth of DPS, since we have max frenzy charges at basically all times.

Granted, we are already at level 93 with the completed tree, so that would bring us to 95 unless we de-allocated somewhere else. Perhaps the two intelligence notables, if you can get the necessary int from your build?
Noob question maybe... I ain't seein' any of these in 3.9:

Ascendancy Class: The Slayer

Ascendancy Points:
1st -Headsman
2nd -Bane of Legends
3rd -Endless Hunger
4th -Brutal Fervor

It shows "Inspirational", "Conqueror", "Worthy Foe"... am I lookin' at wrong accendancy?

Thanks!
Cant sustain BF without mana pots what could i do to fix this ?
"
Cant sustain BF without mana pots what could i do to fix this ?

Either get a gemini claw with mana on hit, some sort of item with mana leech modifier, or put a point into "Life and Mana Leech" on the talent tree, which will be enough to sustain your blade flurrying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info