[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
"
Leguleyo wrote:
First of all, thanks a lot for this build, it is awesome! I returned to PoE after a 1.5y hiatus and this is just what I needed.

There has been some changes to the skill tree. For example, Forceful Skewering is now far from Bloodless and too far to pick it. Do you have an updated path to guide me?

EDIT: nevermind, I saw the update in pastebin, but now I have 2 other questions: why don't you pick vitality void anymore? You don't take any additional leech in your last pastebin version. And second, what do you think of Lust for Carnage node? Seems like a nice attack speed and leech boost. Thanks!

I replaced Vitality Void with Gladiator's Perserverence node because it is just better. We have plenty of leech so all we'd really gain from also taking Vitality Void is a bit of leech rate. It takes us .3 seconds to reach max leech potential, you could add Vitality Void and improve that to .2 seconds, but considering the 3 nodes you'd have to give up somewhere else, it's not worth.

Ok, understood, would you recommend to go for Gladiator's perseverance before atacking the right side of the tree?
"
Leguleyo wrote:

Ok, understood, would you recommend to go for Gladiator's perseverance before atacking the right side of the tree?

Yes, since you rush towards Resolute Tech, I'd go for it once you feel like you're tanky enough and just want damage. Since leech is not great without large DPS numbers, you don't want to go for it too early when you could be getting damage and health.
"
"
Leguleyo wrote:

Yes, since you rush towards Resolute Tech, you'll be close anyways so I'd go for it once you feel like you're tanky enough and just want damage.
"

Yes, since you rush towards Resolute Tech, I'd go for it once you feel like you're tanky enough and just want damage. Since leech is not great without large DPS numbers, you don't want to go for it too early when you could be getting damage and health.

Ok, thanks!
Question for you, what are your thoughts on taking spirit void to help with mana until you can afford a decent Gemini Claw?
Is it possible to get mana leech in your gloves for example and use an endgame claw that is not a gemini claw? Good gemini claws are really expensive.

Also, what is your opinion on rive unique claw? We already take some bleeding nodes and there are many more easily available, including crimsom dance.

Btw, having a blast with your build. Yesterday I reached lvl 67 and today I will enjoy my Bringer of Rain for the first time.
"
Leguleyo wrote:
Is it possible to get mana leech in your gloves for example and use an endgame claw that is not a gemini claw? Good gemini claws are really expensive.

Also, what is your opinion on rive unique claw? We already take some bleeding nodes and there are many more easily available, including crimsom dance.

Btw, having a blast with your build. Yesterday I reached lvl 67 and today I will enjoy my Bringer of Rain for the first time.

Rive is a good option, you can get up to 280 phys dps and like you said, the bleed chance is a nice bonus. Also, the flee might be really good with Blights lol.

"
dmonik wrote:
Question for you, what are your thoughts on taking spirit void to help with mana until you can afford a decent Gemini Claw?

You really don't even need to spend the points for Spirit Void, just spend one point on the .4 mana leech node. This is what I've always done and evne put it in the skill trees. the mana on hit from Gemini is just so nice cause it's instant.
What about a Thief's Torment as long as you're hitting res cap? Would solve the same issue but may leave you a little low on hp.(Thanks for answering my questions btw)
Last edited by dmonik on Oct 9, 2019, 1:44:52 PM
"
dmonik wrote:
What about a Thief's Torment as long as you're hitting res cap? Would solve the same issue but may leave you a little low on hp.(Thanks for answering my questions btw)

I wouldn't bother, mana issues while you're attacking something are practically non-existent since our skills are so cheap and we leech and/or gain mana on hit so much. The only mana issues that matter with this build are if you want to spam Whirling Blades without Blood Magic.

Also, with TT, you lose the opportunity to have double added phys damage and like you said, double life. Not to mention annointed mods to help with Blights.

I'm waiting for the day when there is a unset ring base that can socket Abyssal jewels, that will be insane for this build :)

"
"
dmonik wrote:

I wouldn't bother, mana issues while you're attacking something are practically non-existent since our skills are so cheap and we leech and/or gain mana on hit so much. The only mana issues that matter with this build are if you want to spam Whirling Blades without Blood Magic.

Also, with TT, you lose the opportunity to have double added phys damage and like you said, double life. Not to mention annointed mods to help with Blights.

I'm waiting for the day when there is a unset ring base that can socket Abyssal jewels, that will be insane for this build :)

Gotcha alrighty, and yeah I'm trying to find a Gemini Claw with Supported by faster attack with decent dps to socket whirling blades with blood magic (I know I could just drop faster attacks; but if I can have it too why not)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info