[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
DrFaustin wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the guide!
Is Phase Run really that effective? the duration seems to short to be of any real value..
Do we need to time BF release with the proc? could you elaborate?

I sorta think of it as a melee version of Elementalists' Pendulum skill.

Thanks to Blood Rage we always have frenzies to feed it. Now, it def won't have constant uptime, but it's more of a 1 gem cost for sporadic buff and possibility to a huge buff. I never attempt to time it, but since I get to 6 stacks and release in slightly less than a second, It seems highly plausible that quite a few releases end up during the .6 second window of the buff.

And even if it's not present during the 6 stack release, a 25% more multiplier on any of those hits is still a nice boost.
"
I sorta think of it as a melee version of Elementalists' Pendulum skill.

Thanks to Blood Rage we always have frenzies to feed it. Now, it def won't have constant uptime, but it's more of a 1 gem cost for sporadic buff and possibility to a huge buff. I never attempt to time it, but since I get to 6 stacks and release in slightly less than a second, It seems highly plausible that quite a few releases end up during the .6 second window of the buff.

And even if it's not present during the 6 stack release, a 25% more multiplier on any of those hits is still a nice boost.

Thanks, i'll try it out when I start mapping, see how it feels
Hi could You please walk me through the choices between helmet in your build? I was just thinking if there is any unique helm that you think could suit the build or is it just more reliable to look for ele res + hp rare helmet.
Edit:of course im talking about belly setup.
Last edited by Gasikowo on Mar 7, 2018, 5:23:35 PM
Hey! I'm following your build but wanted to ask a question: Most people combine reave with BF to increase AoE damage. is that possible to integrate into this build, or would you not recommend it? Thanks.
Id be really glad if You could answer my question NotriousPig.
"
Gasikowo wrote:
Hi could You please walk me through the choices between helmet in your build? I was just thinking if there is any unique helm that you think could suit the build or is it just more reliable to look for ele res + hp rare helmet.
Edit:of course im talking about belly setup.

depends really if you still need res. go for rare +hp ofcourse

for mapping you can go for light poacher
devoto for attackspeed
abyssus for damage

starkonja for lil bit attackspeed + life
Last time trying this build shows that it is very strong for league starting, but lacks some damage and tankiness in lates.
In 3.2 trying this again, got some changes. What can you say about it?
1. Got Unwavering Stance + Iron Reflexes. Got ~7k armour on 84lvl. For me armour seems a little bit better combining with leech (less chance to get one-shot death, numbers of weak hits that i can leech out instantly).
2. Abandoned templar area for some damage nodes in duelist and ranger zones. Lost a bit of HP.

PoB of my current state
https://pastebin.com/zSPXQiqZ
Maps up to T10 done, but it feels a little squishy already.
Last edited by lorrey on Mar 12, 2018, 2:43:48 PM
hi

may i ask whay not grabbing the vaal-packt passiva ?
using this in 3.2!
Last edited by aafachini on Mar 14, 2018, 6:47:29 PM
"
psadom wrote:
hi

may i ask whay not grabbing the vaal-packt passiva ?

vaal pact is not needed because of the ascendancy + the bloodseeker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info