[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

What about after the new skill tree and no leech anymore?
Same question.
Any big changes in guide according to patchnotes ?
"
daiverok wrote:
Same question.
Any big changes in guide according to patchnotes ?

Skill tree is exactly same, they moved Vaal Pact close to us, but as long as Bloodseeker is unchanged, we don't need it. This is the big wild card, I've scoured the patch notes, forums and checked the wiki constantly to find any info on if it will loose it's insta-leech.

Just make sure you use Inc AOE/Conc Effect instead of Ruthless, since Ruthless no longer works with channeled skills.
Tnx for immediate reply.
Will start this build in 2 hrs =)
Would like to do Blade Flurry build but can't make a decision on what build to start.
Any recommendations on those two?
Blade flurry Block gladiator
or
Elemental Blade Flurry Inquisitor
"
Requila wrote:
Would like to do Blade Flurry build but can't make a decision on what build to start.
Any recommendations on those two?
Blade flurry Block gladiator
or
Elemental Blade Flurry Inquisitor

welllllll I recommend my build, but Unchained's ele Bladeflurry is really op, it's just very expensive and risky since it uses Abyssus.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931981
May i ask why Ancestral Protector instead of Ancestral Warchief? Thank you.
"
unkn0wn135 wrote:
May i ask why Ancestral Protector instead of Ancestral Warchief? Thank you.

Protector gives us attack speed, and the faster we get to 6 stacks and release, the more our DPS goes up by a ton. Especially in hard boss fights where you can't stand still for very long at all, it may be the difference that allows you to get off 1 or 2 more releases.

Also, until you get a 6 link chest you don't have a lot of sockets to give the cheif enough support. In budget version I only run Maim on the AP.
Hi.
Just recognized that the screenshots of skill-tree are not the same that in the poebuilder...
So.. what i must too use ?
Main difference is "Fence" node. In builder u don`t get it, but in screenshots u have it.
"
daiverok wrote:
Hi.
Just recognized that the screenshots of skill-tree are not the same that in the poebuilder...
So.. what i must too use ?
Main difference is "Fence" node. In builder u don`t get it, but in screenshots u have it.

Ah, I must have missed that. I put those images incase Poe Planner went down like it did for the first day of 3.0 release. Back when the guide was originally done, and when these images were screen shotted, I did take Fencing but then went for Weapon Artistry and Aspect of Panther instead. I'll get some new snapshots and update. Thanks for the catch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info