Perandus coins

Just finished a Perandus Leaguestone (monster level 25 or below) with a level 81 character. It did not drop a single coin on 5 tries. Are coin drops related to character level?
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2017, 12:49:59 AM
Have you used that in lvl25 or below area and killed the perandus monsters ?
Last edited by Rakiii on Jul 21, 2017, 5:03:09 PM
Yes, I killed all the Perandus monsters (always plays with /remaining). The area was The City of Sarn (monster level 23).
There should be a special Perandus chest near the monsters. That will contain coins.
There's a drop penalty on currency if you're overleveled.
Perhaps it has to with that I am overleveled. I have to test some more this weekend with my remaining stones.
It's 100% because you're overleveled. You don't need to waste time testing this. I even linked the page showing how the drop penalty works.
1. Math is not my strong suit, so please bear wih me: I have a Perandus Leaguestone with monster level 32 and below. I am level 82. Is it possible that the chest can drop coins in a level 32 area?

Or more to the point; when can I use a leaguestone and be sure that coins will drop, in regards to to the above example.
If you don't want to worry with math, basically just be as close to the content level as possible. You never count as higher than level 68 for the penalty, so any content level 66 or higher will have no drop penalty regardless of your level. Only run high level content on high level characters if you're looking for currency or divination cards.

Low level Perandus leaguestones are worthless on a high level character. You can use them if you make a new character, but remember that low level Perandus boxes don't drop many coins. I recommend either vendoring your low level stones like that one or saving them as collector's items in the permanent leagues once Legacy ends. Running them is a waste of time (unless you're on a new character, but they'll find plenty of their own stones anyway).
Last edited by Jennik on Jul 22, 2017, 10:58:13 AM
You never answered my question about the level 32 area.

I will probably save the coins as collector's items. Who knows, maybe I can use them if a new Legacy-like league pops up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info