Spell block doesn't mitigate reflected spell damage.

Has this been fixed yet? I've been looking around for a bit and I haven't been able to find any information on it.
also interested.
"
General Balance:

Damage reflection has been reworked. All forms of damage mitigation should now work against it.
Spell Block and Spell Dodge now apply to reflected Spell damage.

July 15, 2013
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/464831
What's about blocking reflected projectiles. It seems like blocking reflected EK does not work correctly with this shield

insane in the membrane
"
Dudldude wrote:
What's about blocking reflected projectiles. It seems like blocking reflected EK does not work correctly with this shield

I think thats because its mainly considered a spell. For example the convert str to apply dmg to projectile attacks doesnt increase the dmg of EK which is confirmed not to be a bug but convert str to spell damage works on it.
"
MuFeR wrote:
"
Dudldude wrote:

I think thats because its mainly considered a spell. For example the convert str to apply dmg to projectile attacks doesnt increase the dmg of EK which is confirmed not to be a bug but convert str to spell damage works on it.

EK is not an Attack. That’s the Reason Iron Grip (The increase to physical Damage from Strength applies to Projectiles Attacks as well as Melee Attacks) does not work with EK.

EK is a Spell that casts Projectiles. So Spell Block and Projectile Block should also work with reflected EK. Blocking reflected EK because of Spellblock works, blocking reflected Projecitles (EK) not.

I can easy block EK from the Boss in the Ghetto Map (Beartrap + EK) but when it comes to reflect Damage this shield is useless.
insane in the membrane
Last edited by Dudldude on Dec 11, 2013, 6:14:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info