Spell block doesn't mitigate reflected spell damage.

I've got a mara with 70% spell block and it works well enough, but it doesn't ever block reflect damage from ethereal knives. I remember reading a post from a dev that stated reflect damage taken by the player was an exact copy of the spell/attack used on the monster, just at a 20% dmg scale. Is it really intended to be unaffected by spell block? If it is, does it ignore spell dodge also? And if you crit, is the reflected crit proportion of the damage mitigated by mara's reduced crit damage nodes?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
There does appear to be a bug with this currently. noted for a future fix, thanks.
Has this been adressed yet? If so i think ill switch to Lhazawar :)
is the bug fixed yet?
I'm interested if this is fixed yet as well.
Also interested in knowing if this is fixed.
Would really appreciate an update on this thread GGG, with the four month and all, ya know?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
There does appear to be a bug with this currently. noted for a future fix, thanks.

Mark,

Is there any update for when the bug causing Spell Block not to work against enemies with Reflection might be fixed? Reflect is pretty detrimental to the current end-game, so this mechanic would make a lot of builds much more viable (especially melee!)

The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Interested to know as well if this has been addressed.
How about a fix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info