CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

RIP Chester. Shouldn't've done that.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2017, 9:11:00 PM
Nice. Double contraction.

Spoiler
My favorite quote about LP in the wake of this suicide was someone who pointed out that LP meant a lot of things to a lot of people. Personally, I grew up with Hybrid Theory and Meteora and stopped following them after Minutes to Midnight. I always compare them to Disturbed in the sense that they are also a band that put out two iconic albums during my formative years that I very much enjoyed, but unlike LP, they never really changed their sound.

I'm not sure what I'd rather have out of a band: Two transcendent 10/10 albums and then a bunch of albums I don't really care for, or two 9/10 albums followed by trying to stay in formula but never hitting the highs again, while still producing decent stuff.

To circle back to the first sentence - I'm glad someone said that, because this version of LP - two transcendent albums followed by...ugh, is forever etched into my brain space. I forget that a lot of other people like all of their stuff, or only, *gulp*, their newer stuff. Oi does that feel dirty typing.
Last edited by innervation on Jul 20, 2017, 6:55:18 PM
It's difficult to wanna stay in a world so full of hatred and sorrow.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I'm not going to lie I use to listen to LP when I was like in middle school <.< shame and the death is shitty too.

By suicide? =(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
By suicide? =(

He was good friends with Chris Cornell, a lot of studies have shown that depressed people are more likely to kill themselves when other people they know do it.

For any depressed men out there; Get some help. We outnumber women when it comes to killing ourselves by a factor of roughly 4:1, yet many organizations that claim to help vulnerable people only exist to help women. Don't think for a moment that means their lives matter more than yours. They don't. You are a human too, and humans need help sometimes, male or female.

I've had too many friends kill themselves because they couldn't find anyone who knew how to help them, and I've had enough of it.
RIP
God is the ultimate source for happiness. :)
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
Xavderion wrote:
RIP Chester. Shouldn't've done that.

In the end, it doesn't even matter.
Damn. Guess his lyrics were legit after all.

41 years old with 6 children left behind... oof.
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head something something?

=/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info